I have a pychic premonition

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
half unit Boston plus 60 cents
Plus 1.5 minus .50 cents
Then round it out tomorrow plus 2.5
Then see if Washington after a 13 inning loss can actually win the game

Not sure this gets me a medal of honor since in his last 5 starts he is 2-3 although both wins were by 2 runs in very close situations

Thanks. Half unit play in the morning on Detroit. Fiers is moving into his best month and on good rest and in the day. Dog orriented ump. After this game they start a extremely tough series at Cubs. Inferior catcher so holding it to a half unit job

Detroit won winning moderate cash plus 30 cents and also locking in Boston plus 2.5
Current added bets Clevveland RL expecting to later add 2.5 and first half under 6 minus 5 cents. This could be dangerous since both sides recently saw the pitchers. Reasoning was both pitchers know their team lost their starter very early last game and that they really need to east innings. If I see a very bad ump I will run

i was also eyeing boston since last night, after that loss to the yankees, you know they will come out gunning. is sherzer really that good?

Seriously hate that both pitchers had great starts vs same offenses last time out. I’d feel better if one or both get tagged.

taking arizona was the jinx in the first place i think. their losing streak will probably continue

I had the Twins plus 1.5 parlayed with Cleveland. Nothing I had planned but with that ump you make an effort with the road team. Screwed up with Atlanta. I did like Sanchez limited good history wiith the ump, good rest and best catcher with good history vs Yanks but was not sure how to bet it. Went first half push

nite weather
cc8d4679-f137-406c-b02f-dd50481103b1.png

doh, got in wrong thread somehow...lol

may as well finish

Kershaw 0-4 at home at night this year as avg 244 fav. Fading him would yielded 213% ROI https://goo.gl/TqxMFt
Also Dodgers at home at night this year 20-20 as avg 183 fav. fading them has yielded 35% ROI https://goo.gl/Lyqehp

Definitely considering fading LAD tonight with nova, but PIT has bad history with lefties

F it...... I’ll roll Pitt for the value based on those stats! Hope this post helped me! Thanks for the info Mr P

Back