I have a PARLAY that I would like to Share

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
2 team moneyline parlay. -116

Selection 1- Benjamin Rotweiller at Mickey Vick.

The Rotweiller himself has been playing exceptional of late throwing 12 Tds on Earth the past 2 games and throwing for 4 Tds on Mars and 5 Tds on Jupiter.

Vick- the jets are a mess. Their top cover corner was making his first start last week. Vick is not a starting calibre qb. This team is not good.

Pittsburgh is looking like a playoff team with IMO the best young weapons in the Nfl- Wheaton bell Bryant and Brown who is the best rcvr in the Nfl-
Jets are not a good team . They may beat someone but it will be a mediocre team or a crap team. They will not defeat playoff calibre teams.

Selection 2-

Rodgers at home primetime vs Cutler.
Gbay off a bye off a loss vs a team that Rodgers owns. Cutler does not play well vs a Gbay at home and in gbay. Gbay just owns the bears. Matthews will rough up Cutler and mess his hair up.

I see this a parlay that hits. Both Pitts and gbay are solid teams. Going vs the Jets with the hottest qb in the nfl and going with Rodgers at home in primetime vs Cutler smells like a winning recipe to me.

Keep your mind focussed my friends when you cap.

1- most ppl lose because the information they think is true is not true. It is of paramount importance to ensure that what you know us actually true.

2- Winning is done in the mind- when you decide mentally to win you will start to win- "he who thinks he can will WIN.

3- Developping INTUITION is a skill I have been working diligently on. I'm looking to meditate to improve my intuition.
Observation is the key to life.
When we learn to observe we start living.
With increased observation skills and a higher consciousness you can learn to read signs from the universe. I will post more on this topic for those that are interested at a later time. But it boils down to if you are ready to listen and observe all the answers are in front of you. I have some fascinating stories of a Intuition plays that I was receiving through meditation.

2 team moneyline parlay. -116

Selection 1- Benjamin Rotweiller at Mickey Vick.

The Rotweiller himself has been playing exceptional of late throwing 12 Tds on Earth the past 2 games and throwing for 4 Tds on Mars and 5 Tds on Jupiter.

Vick- the jets are a mess. Their top cover corner was making his first start last week. Vick is not a starting calibre qb. This team is not good.

Pittsburgh is looking like a playoff team with IMO the best young weapons in the Nfl- Wheaton bell Bryant and Brown who is the best rcvr in the Nfl-
Jets are not a good team . They may beat someone but it will be a mediocre team or a crap team. They will not defeat playoff calibre teams.

Selection 2-

Rodgers at home primetime vs Cutler.
Gbay off a bye off a loss vs a team that Rodgers owns. Cutler does not play well vs a Gbay at home and in gbay. Gbay just owns the bears. Matthews will rough up Cutler and mess his hair up.

I see this a parlay that hits. Both Pitts and gbay are solid teams. Going vs the Jets with the hottest qb in the nfl and going with Rodgers at home in primetime vs Cutler smells like a winning recipe to me.

Sammy! I thought you were banned a couple years back? Did you go to the CTG Church communion and get your sins forgiven? I guess Miracles do happen. Welcome back!

I think both teams are risky here to cover ML. The Steelers should be giving more than 5 if they are going to blow away the depleted Jets. Da Bears are bound to play one good game in a month and why not against a division rival? Points are too large for Packers to coast.

The Steelers dont have the best wr in the NFL, Cleveland does, with Josh (up in smoke) Gordon - who is back after Houston next week. Those other 2 guys are among a group that had two consecutive teams collapse going into Pittsburgh, so dont look at Pitt as a playoff team just yet. Matter of fact they wont even make wild card. The two facing off tonight (Browns/Bengals) are going to be the two representatives of the division barring any more significant injureis.

It may be harder for the Steelers to win than it is for Green Bay but we'll see.

Other than that good luck and I hope you win.

Sammy its Captain Slap a Hoe...good to see you unbanned, shoot me a private message when you get a chance. Lost your number awhile back. Lets get in touch

Back