I hate Thursday Night Football

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
But I'm a degenerate.

How much trouble is Auburn really in? I dont know. I think they show up tonight though. 2 Plays tonight

Auburn + 3 1/2, ML +150 @ WV

Good luck guys :cheers:

Thanks guys.

Blue_Chip......Dont you think the talent is still there? Wouldn't those kids play for themselfs tonight being that they are away just for the pride? That's what I'm banking on. :cheers:

JoJo...Good to see you. I didn't get a chance to play with the numbers so I hope you hit that under. A good defense against a mediocre offense should keep it low. Good luck buddy :cheers:

Shark,
Any lean on NMEX / AF ? Thinking take NMEX +4.5 & ML +170

Still wait to see G-Man write -up-before I make a wagers

:cheers:

icon1.gif
I hate Thursday Night Football

what your point? i hate steed, and counselor too:smiley_acbe:

bol tonight sharky, leanin that way as well but didnt play anything

Tigers are 3-0 off bye past 3 years and solid as a dog. I say they roll, good call on the ML, I should play that too.

Definitely loving it. Grabbed the ML late, but will still go for it with +145. Definitely not sold on WVU's offense. That last Thursday night VS Colorado U was horrid.

looking good bro--

reminds me of a smash mouth game- tough team vs wimps----

halftime everyone will be bitching at pat white and trashing him for being a pussyIMo

:crap_on_face: Like I said. I HATE THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL !

How the fuck do you lead at half time by 14 and then give up 31 un-answered points to a team like WV ??????

:crap_on_face: Like I said. I HATE THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL !

How the fuck do you lead at half time by 14 and then give up 31 un-answered points to a team like WV ??????

Youre Auburn...take a good look at their games TY. They are getting whipped in 2nd half scoring.

Back