I had a dream that there was an IN-GAME

• Thread starter Thread starter ddk997
  • Start date Start date
I am kinda fed up with Kobe Bryant, he really needs to pass the ball more....

It's obvious, the LESS shots he take the more W's the Lakers get

C'mon now you have the best center in the league and he shoots under 10 times? that's a joke

I don't understand the Lakers, they don't play hard and Gasol is so soft it's just a joke

rocky-by-members-rottentomatoesdotcom.jpg

bellinelli

Kobe Bryant is a fucking joke
7-21

Hate to say this but that dude is fucking SELFFISH, give the ball to dwight what a fucking moron

I know....the Lakers have just stolen money from me time and time again

last time I bet on these fuckers

Same here, fucking awful. Lakers are my squad but I just fucking completely fed up with their bullshit this year. Especially with the talent on this time, its no fucking excuse. HOW MUCH TIME DO THEY NEED? because it seems like every single game that goes by Kobe just ends up taking more shots and they look like shit as the year goes on

Just stop looking at their games if you're a fan. Just pretend like they don't play lined games. There are big big problems with this team and they aren't being remedied anytime soon. Especially on the road.

i am no fan....looked to get back some of my bet on them vs Mia and was right at a window payout with a local

fuck this squad

Took Portland Under 100 for max units. Was sure I hit the jackpot and then Wes hits three pointer...
And then Wizards with their two time outs...
I'm lucky I got any nails left...

Back