I Faded “Covers” and Tailed DSN

Not sure how to even tackle that site, only been there a handful of times and it seems like an eye sore with all the emojis those idiots use

Can you imagine. Those covers guys actually charge large sums of money for their picks. If anything like their free picks, they should be broke. The site has a decent breakdown of the games. But the forums are crap and if you disagree with a mod, you are toast.

Can you imagine. Those covers guys actually charge large sums of money for their picks. If anything like their free picks, they should be broke. The site has a decent breakdown of the games. But the forums are crap and if you disagree with a mod, you are toast.
Fade the consensus picks-
Hard to imagine you’d do worse than break even

I know your handle on covers

I haven't even thought about that place since tuckfexas took his vodka/milk back over there

Pretty sure I got banned that night for referencing CTG lol

I haven't even thought about that place since tuckfexas took his vodka/milk back over there

Pretty sure I got banned that night for referencing CTG lol
WallStreetCappers kept me in the Penalty Box which was ok, but it turned into a personal vendetta so I just said fuck it-then I found this place- every once in a while go back to start shit then leave….may do that tonight-

WallStreetCappers kept me in the Penalty Box which was ok, but it turned into a personal vendetta so I just said fuck it-then I found this place- every once in a while go back to start shit then leave….may do that tonight-
Think I got the hook after 3-4 posts under the name KJfromCTG lol...I wasn't looking for fans, thought tuck was heading down the wrong path that night

I started a few threads in their political forum Pro Trump. I was challenged and gone almost immediately..

It was a few years ago when you left. Someone said something and that's how I found out about this site.

Wall Street had a personal thing with Fondy and I back in 2006 into 2007.

My favorite Fondy alias there was a prominent baseball capper...

Captain Tom Glen.

There was a kid in the hockey forum there. Every time I said something bad about Ovie being lazy, he would come in and say things about my mother. I asked the mods but they did nothing. I will admit, he pissed me off and I was not nice.. lol

Wall Street had a personal thing with Fondy and I back in 2006 into 2007.

My favorite Fondy alias there was a prominent baseball capper...

Captain Tom Glen.
I always figured WSC to be a bit light in the loafers….
Who knows-
Either way, we never saw eye to eye on anything-

Back