I don't post many NBA plays, but this is my favorite in awhile

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
Charlotte +1.5

Love everything about this game for the Hornets. Sixers just played their best game of the season and won on the road in Milwaukee on Sunday. Tomorrow they play at home vs Boston who they have had enormous amounts of trouble with in recent years. The team could not care less about tonights game and Embiid isn't even playing. I think their mentality doesn't even get off the plane in Charlotte and they sleep walk through a game that the Hornets absolutely need if they want to make a playoff push. As I said, the sixers could not care less about being there and are already focused on tomorrow nights game.

Pound Kemba over props too, points at least.

Well, if it goes as expected and turns into a comfortable Hornets win...kemba may not get the minutes for the prop (just looking at it from the flip-side). I do love me some situational capping though. Thx for the thread.

Well, if it goes as expected and turns into a comfortable Hornets win...kemba may not get the minutes for the prop (just looking at it from the flip-side). I do love me some situational capping though. Thx for the thread.

I think the sixers have enough pure talent hanging around to stop it from becoming THAT much of a blowout to the point where kemba is sitting, but of course I gotta see the number. my book doesn't have player props up yet.

Back