I don't give a phuck about chalk TNT Thursday

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
62-45 +42.65 units

Nice nite last nite..lets keep it rolling

San Antonio -8 -110 2 units

Well, the only issue this game is Wade having a huge game...well, he has been blowing his load lately and they have been losing still. Every big scoring game thi year from him they have lost. This is the worst team in NBA right now(even worse than Minny). San Antonio is on the B2B but this is when this team starts to gel and I think they take care of business easily. Tough to lay this much chalk but hey will be up 15-20 entering fourth and that will prolly take Wade factor out. Either way, Bruce on defense and Manu on offense will tre him out anyay.

This should get fugly..in a hurry..even a letdown Spurs team can handle this spread.

GSW should roll too..but gonna think about it for the night.

GL gents...and ladies...:cheers:

Bar

What u think of the over in the G.S game?
The last time they met, gs didn't score a basket for the final 3 minutes and it went under. Gs coming off a home lost, will they come out firing?
They also shot 6-25 from 3 last time out.

GL BAR. Have to strongly disagree here. SA is improving but there was nothing impressive about the win tonight and Manu was terrible . Spurs 1-6 ATS on B2Bs and only 4-4 ATS laying more then 3 away this year. Think the start fast and fade tmrw. They have NO on deck Saturday then the rodeo trip and you can see a veteran team lacking motivation here to play 48 minutes. Miami is probably the worst team right now but they have had three near misses past 3 games leading at half in all I believe. TD struggles in Miami and Wade tends to play well at home vs SA. Blount and Barron to the rescue! :cheers:

GL BAR. Have to strongly disagree here. SA is improving but there was nothing impressive about the win tonight and Manu was terrible . Spurs 1-6 ATS on B2Bs and only 4-4 ATS laying more then 3 away this year. Think the start fast and fade tmrw. They have NO on deck Saturday then the rodeo trip and you can see a veteran team lacking motivation here to play 48 minutes. Miami is probably the worst team right now but they have had three near misses past 3 games leading at half in all I believe. TD struggles in Miami and Wade tends to play well at home vs SA. Blount and Barron to the rescue! :cheers:

:pillow:

unfortunate no one will watch the post game show after the warriors game. GS will be up 25 at HT and everyone will turn off the TVs and not get to watch Charles get pissed cuz he bet NJ +9...

BOL BAR

rx cracks me up

The way I see it is there will be lots of people teasing both favs down tomorrow so would not be surprised if one of the fav looses SU

GL tomorrow BAR!

I'm leaning towards SA myself, but why go there, when you have an Under to bring you the money? I can't see Miami going past 80 - 85 points this game and Spurs won't score 100 points. B.A.R., any thoughts on the Total here?
Best of luck!

TD struggles in Miami but there is no Mourning or O'Neal there.

The only concern at all i nthis game for me is the B2B.

Miami cannot play full games as eveidenced by many of their losses this year.

SA 93-78

TD struggles in Miami but there is no Mourning or O'Neal there.

The only concern at all i nthis game for me is the B2B.

Miami cannot play full games as eveidenced by many of their losses this year.

SA 93-78

Very true. Most of Mournings minutes were limted to 15 minutes though. Shaqs presence is clearly helpful but Haslem would be the one guarding him if I am not mistaken in all of these contests. Forgive me IF I am mistaken because my mind is filled with clutter but Haslem will be the one on TD and he has done well in the past vs him...

Miami has not been playing full gams but there 3 last are 7 , 4 , and 7 pt losses...

Good Luck...:cheers:

No, I totally agree about Haslem but at the same point his defense has always been made better by the backside presence.

As for how high the line has gotten..I would prolly pass...injuries..we'll see.

New%20UF%20t-shirt.JPG
front.jpg

the way sir charles is talking, it seems like he has his money on san antonio tonight. i always bet against charles.

that's where i would lean measy. it will go over if nets stay along for the ride or even if it's a gsw blowout IMO.

Back