I could play on Toronto FC

Toronto_Mike

Scent of a Woman
This team is absolutely bullshit. Watching them play tonite reminds me how much futbol in this country is downright pathetic. That team is useless. They are a pathetic excuse to the MLS. Yes it was raining but man oh man, extremely sloppy, they looked down right tired and beaten up. They dont know how to defend and on the offense front, they look absolutely hopeless, its like watching high schoolers play. I've played with farely damn good players who ended up playing for youth teams in England and they would school these idiots. Just fade these guys all year and take the over, the one thing they have on their minds is to score one fucking goal. Toronto FC :down:

P.S. Aston Villa is coming to Toronto in July, i can't wait to make a complete mockery of Toronto FC

Here's my take on that, TM. Just stop watching the MLS. You'll just get frustrated.

After watching the Prem. for a season and a half, then after watching some of Serie A and all of the World Cup, I can't take a junior league like the MLS seriously. I just can't.

Hell, I can barely watch the American national team. There are only a couple of leagues in the world where really impressive futbol is played, in my opinion. They're the Prem. and Champions League. Serie A can occasionally give you a match, La Liga (sp?) can give you even better matches at times, but consistently, it's those two at the top, the rest a distant second.

And I don't want to hear about the Bundisleaga or however you spell it, nor do I want to hear about South America and their moats around the pitch.

This team is absolutely bullshit. Watching them play tonite reminds me how much futbol in this country is downright pathetic. That team is useless. They are a pathetic excuse to the MLS. Yes it was raining but man oh man, extremely sloppy, they looked down right tired and beaten up. They dont know how to defend and on the offense front, they look absolutely hopeless, its like watching high schoolers play. I've played with farely damn good players who ended up playing for youth teams in England and they would school these idiots. Just fade these guys all year and take the over, the one thing they have on their minds is to score one fucking goal. Toronto FC :down:

P.S. Aston Villa is coming to Toronto in July, i can't wait to make a complete mockery of Toronto FC

I've watched some parts of that game too Mike... and I was exactly thinking about fading them for the rest of the season as they look so terrible on the field... I didn't played them because of the juice -220, came close to take KC at -1... NEXT TIME I WILL!

Next game is on friday... Can't wait to fade them!

And you are so right, all they are looking for is to score their first goal... hahaha...

Joe, you don't want to hear about other leagues... God I love the Norway Tippeligaen... $$$$$ with the overs (Brann, Fredrikstad among others). I haven't post in a long time since I was quite ashamed of my results. Since I've stop posting I am doing very good.

I've ended my experiment with betting dozens of games everyday and came back to 1 to 3 at the most per day. It makes a lot more sense.

TIPPELIGAEN!!!!

No, I'm OK with hearing about them, and if you're making money off them, I say both congratulations and don't let me stop you for even a second.

Truthfully if I was able to really follow Serie A this year from the US I think I could have made some decent money. It's just difficult and I didn't put in the effort required.

I'm just saying as a fan, there are really only a couple of leagues I want to watch outside of the World Cup/Euro championship tourneys. I just don't find the futbol as good.

But that's just me, I'm not the most educated Yank on the planet.

French Ligue can be downright brutal as well

Oh, God yes. You go ask Thierry Henry why he doesn't play in France and I'll give you a dollar if he doesn't have to hold back a laugh.

Again, that's why it's really about Champions League. It sucks to say that the uber-teams are really the only ones that you want to see, but good grief, you get down to the bottom, or even the middle of the table in some of these 'top' leagues in countries like Germany, France, even Italy and Spain, and you'd rather poke your eyes out than subject yourself to some of that dreck.

Joe,
now is the time where money is made in Serie A, i would suggest looking up at Asian Handicaps and the full time draw as a lot of European and Asian books favor the draw. In the past 5 years i've followed the Serie A in gambling terms, its usually the final 10 games where it becomes predictable and money can be made. Keep an eye out bud, u can make some good coin

I would so love to, TM, it's just that because I haven't been 'in country' I've been so detached from it, I barely know anything other than what's going on with Roma.

Serie A isn't like the English leagues, I find, it seems tougher for me to get good info on it here in the States.

Was talking to a Celtic fan today when i was playing some futbol, told him i was a Villa fan and he laughed said he ain't suprised the Celtic players want to go to Villa cause its the Premiership, different league. The Scottish League is a Mickey Mouse league, u look great winning there but once u play with the big boys you look stupid. I don't know when the last time a player from a Scottish Club has turned out to be a major asset in the EPL

I would so love to, TM, it's just that because I haven't been 'in country' I've been so detached from it, I barely know anything other than what's going on with Roma.

Serie A isn't like the English leagues, I find, it seems tougher for me to get good info on it here in the States.

i'll be brutally honest with you, with Serie A do not focus so much on team information, i would suggest you focus on the lines here and the scenario of what will happen. All you need are h2h records, standings, and competitive odds from different books. I had a system for both La Liga and Serie A where its based purely on certain numbers and well it went really well dont even know why i don't even use it anymore, maybe cause i got lazy, lol, but seriously Serie A and La Liga are 2 good leagues to make money if you have the patience to read the lines.

French Ligue can be downright brutal as well
I gave up... just can't figure them up.

I had Trabzonspor today. I've found a good Turkish capper who's reminding me of that Hawaii guy in NCAA hoops. He knows it all about that league and of course can read all the comments in turkish. I usually ask him before making my bets on his league.

Tomorrow he's on Fenerbahce... so am I.

I'm going out of town for this weekend, but I'll look into it. I'd love to not only get more familiar with it--as I really felt, especially being there and getting a first hand sense of it, that there is money to be made there.

even my mate meatman who is a French Ligue expert has had a tough time this season, its really mind boggling. I'm pretty sure panos can give you some help with Turkey and Greek leagues. I trust his information on Eastern European teams. Satyr is located in Croatia so if u do happen to venture into that part, ask him some questions.

Here's my take on that, TM. Just stop watching the MLS. You'll just get frustrated.

After watching the Prem. for a season and a half, then after watching some of Serie A and all of the World Cup, I can't take a junior league like the MLS seriously. I just can't.

Hell, I can barely watch the American national team. There are only a couple of leagues in the world where really impressive futbol is played, in my opinion. They're the Prem. and Champions League. Serie A can occasionally give you a match, La Liga (sp?) can give you even better matches at times, but consistently, it's those two at the top, the rest a distant second.

And I don't want to hear about the Bundisleaga or however you spell it, nor do I want to hear about South America and their moats around the pitch.

Geez Joe how in the world did the U.S even tie Italy in the WC with a roster full of MLS players or ex-MLS players?

Its not that bad a league but you were also watching the worst team from last year and the worst team from this year.

Back