I Bet You Can't Name 3 QB's Worse Than Tarvaris Jackson......

scarf31

CTG Moderator
Staff member
ever to be on playoff contending teams.......I'd love to see some of the names on this list.........

Kyle Orton circa 2005....Rex Grossman '06....Trent Dilfer Ravens '01 (SB Champs)...

That's the best I can do....

Motorboatin.....There's no way Dilfer is worse than Jackson........the guy didn't hurt the team.

Rex for as sloppy as he was fucked up a lot but at least had big play ability.....Jackson doesn't even have that.

Orton.....well......it's a coin flip at best.

Motorboatin.....There's no way Dilfer is worse than Jackson........the guy didn't hurt the team.

Rex for as sloppy as he was fucked up a lot but at least had big play ability.....Jackson doesn't even have that.

Orton.....well......it's a coin flip at best.

I know he's not worse, I'm just thinking aloud about shitty qb's on contending teams. He was a solid manager of the game I guess. Read your question wrong I guess.....

I will name 3:

Elvis Grbac
Byron Leftwich
Kordell Stewart

I hear you bro.....makes you realize how motherfucking bad this guy really is. He's just not bad.....he's all-time bad.

an_laugh.gif
Rick Mirer

Pure savagery what the Ravens defense put Oakland through in that AFC Championship game. Even more impressive than their slaying of the Giants.

VY has VERY similar numbers this year, hmmm.

Anthony Wright
David Woodley
Qunicy Carter

When has Joey ever been near a playoff team?

I would just list the 3 active Bears QBs same as last years Super Bowl loser.

give VY some recievers, the dude has no weapons. His name shouldnt be in there

-_-

Then give Tavarius some while you're at it. These guys are certified trash, the same with the Jags recievers, Garrard has just made them look somewhat OK

The Vince Young slurp fest has got to stop...if Jackson is bad, then Young is worse

bump....

clearly seems apparent that this thread can also exist for this season too......

This guy is god damned horrid. Brad Childress should have his fucking head examined......he's going to take a Super Bowl contender and drive them into mediocrity.

Funny how several mentioned Eli Manning and at that point in time it's really not a bad answer yet 12 months later he becomes a Super Bowl Champion

Back