I believe I'm going to be stepping out...

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

Golden State +2.5 (1100 to win 1000)

I love where the Warriors are mentally. I love the fact that they went after game 5 like it was game seven and I love the interviews from Davis & co after the game. You guys need to step back and take a look at the bigger picture with respect to this season long battle. Golden state with the help of Don Nelson and all of his experience coaching some of these same Dallas Mavericks, have actually outplayed Dallas all season long. This series is no fluke to those who have followed this matchup. Dallas is 1-7 ATS against these warriors and the one cover came by a single field goal in Dallas. Golden State has won 5 consecutive home games st8 up and covered 9 of the last 10 against the Mavs. Does anybody realize golden state is 8-2 against Dallas since March 23rd of 2006??? I do... Golden state plays a much scrappier brand of ball than Dallas is used to, they're grabbing all the loose balls, winning the turnover battle, and they capitalize in transition. Dallas has had no answer for Baron Davis and with Richardson and Jackson puttin up 20 a game in this series, they haven't been able to concentrate defensivly on any one player. The end of game five might have deflated most teams in the NBA in the same situation, but the Warriors realize that Dallas is indeed the team behind the 8 ball. Now the Mavericks have to go into Golden State and win for the first time in two years just to stay alive in the series. Dallas couldn't even secure an easy win @ home in a game they we're expected to blow out. I'm tellin you guys, The Mavs we're caught sleeping from tip of game one and are going down in 6. "This team has made me believe we can win the whole thing" -Don Nelson...Does anybody remember what he said about the very same team after game 3??? They were up 2-1 in the series and he went on national tv and said they couldn't win the series...Dallas has everything to lose in game six, and the Warriors have nothing but a celebration looming. I don't think I'll need to 2.5, but seeing as how Dallas cannot blow this team out, taking the points adds much more value than the moneyline IMO

SUPERB WRITEUP! Rough day at the office I see.

Did you get my text

dsgdsyhfgjfdgjfgjhdfjhdgfshjwqr3w4etgxft4rdfjhghkh;
[';
ijklhfgj

yes, i've recieved your text/email/ and reference to both in this post...you are covered sir

Back