I am about to get up and

Snell is going to dominate the Royals. He's a machine at home. Don't know anything about the KC pitcher...

I believe you but have not look at the game
Boston pitcher 5.49 night ERA
last 2 hit 11 and 31
Cleveland pitcher not too good 4,62 night ERA away ERA 4.11
Knight the ump 15-6 over
up to you
Last you he was not a over ump.
Year before 20-10

First thought The Angels are hitting Corbin on a very good day of the week for Arizona and Corbin on 6 1.30 ERA 27.2 innings
Will have to look more at Boston game Days now clearly favor Boston but their pitcher big negative. Very tempted to increase over bet
Also great day of week for Milwaukee
Just based on general trends Yanks easy

Tuck do you bet in Laughlin? For some reason I thought you were around there

Am there frequently but tend to move around
At the moment not there tpo much because of the heat

Try to mix it up but thinking Yanks, Arizona Milwaukee A little Tampa and maybe Colorado and totals tonight
Need to look at Oakland

I do stay there frequently but 115 heat is no fun
Just noticed a potential dog Toronto pitcher on 4
0-4 26 innings 9 ERA
In the past at Bullhead I experienced the fun of 130 degree heat
NO MORE

Last edited:
Problem with Dog play Bundy on 5 slightly over 7 ERA
Over looks real good side has to be much smaller

Stratton on 6 this season over 8 13 innings
Last year mid 3 3innings about 35 innings
so this could be random variance
Anyway you look at it a 10 ERA last 5 not a fluke

Jurado looks like a disaster as well. May have to look seriously at Philadelphia today
Washington mood now----

The way this sets up The 2 very best Washington Pitchers play the next 2 games, This is a priority win for Philadelphia

Total just dropped to 8.5 ... wow... ?

Over is 10-3 in last thirteen Blakney games.
The under falls into a betlabs system I've been using this season. Hitting at 62%. Agree pitchers make this tough to bet under, but the system has had other 'scary" Unders that did hit. Screenshot_20180821-162256_Chrome.jpg

Nice... although I was a little iffy on it too.. both line ups are disgusting and capable of not scoring at all but I figured each team can get into each other's pen and blow it open.

I bet the over based on the days rest data
Philadelphia starter has best catcher
So does Roark

The Yanks like Arizona are trend monsters
14--4 on Tuesday 11-4 off a day off
off 3 wins 16-8 Tanaka 7-3 at night

Knight only umped 13 gms in 2017 but had 4th highest whip of all umps at 1.47
Knight 1.44 whip in 2018 (7th highest)

1 unit Philadelphia. Ump very tolerant of dogs and Roark on 4 and Philadelphia totally motivated

Not taking a side today in RS game. No real trust with RS pitcher but the Days like Boston and fundamental team strength also theirs

How did you come up with that list of umps?
Mostly based on records correlated to parks over past couple of seasons. However, I have a few other umps that are historically high k%. Eddings and kulpa for example. The main beginning was looking at contrarian Unders, then narrow down with stadiums and umps.

I was probably wrong Boston looking at 2 losses in a row has shifted to a very tight defense. Mia Culpa

Mostly based on records correlated to parks over past couple of seasons. However, I have a few other umps that are historically high k%. Eddings and kulpa for example. The main beginning was looking at contrarian Unders, then narrow down with stadiums and umps.

Why 12 to 35% on the Under? Why not 0 to 35%? Wouldn’t that be even more contrarian? Although very rare under 12%, sure.

Back