• Start date Start date
D

ddk997

Total 10-6-1 +4.6
Sides 6-5-1
Totals 4-0
Parlays 0-1

L.A Lakers - 5 *3 units
They gave me a lost last night and it came down to the fourth quarter when bench players couldn't keep the game under control. I was about to layoff today until I was just looking over the games today for fun and saw this line and I was in shock.

Sure the
Lakers coming off two disappointing losses to Orlando & Houston. In addition, LA playing back to back & 3 games in 4 nights, which could explain the spread but it's completely far off. The Hornets still don't have Anthony Davis and he's expected to be out another week. The Hornets last game they won big against a very inconsistent offensive and poor defensive Bucks squad that depends on two isolation players in the back court. That plays terribly on the road.

Things that stick out that should be noted is that the Hornets rank in the top five bottom in defense, offense and rebounding AT HOME. Meanwhile the Lakers rank in the top five in each of those category on the road. I expect a very sharp effort on offense and defense from the Lakers and the bench should be solid against a very young Hornets bench.
LAL 108-89

I would also like to add if people look back and say "Hey! The Hornets kept it close and the Lakers only won by two and three points in their previous two meetings".

Well in their last meeting Kobe Bryant did not play and the Hornets shot 60% from threes and the Lakers won in the Hornets building.
Meeting before that Kobe Bryant did play and he shot 3-21 and the Lakers shot only 40% from FG and won by three.

Who will match up with Dwight Howard? I for sure don't expect Kobe to go 3-21 either.

DAVID STERN is at the GAME....WTF!?! Just saw him exchanging hugs and words with Kobe....

This game is so hard to watch, it's just so fucking ugly...WTF Seriously RYAN ANDERSON? RYAN FUCKING ANDERSON? looks like Lebron out there. He has 13 pts and 9 reb with 9 mins left in the 2nd...

solid as usual.. lakers fuckin owed us from rockets 4th quarter debacle

Thanks Hard and AL

I agree, that Houston game was a complete teaser

Back