I’m having a really bad season so...

Everybody experiences this throughout the season. It becomes a yearly thing after a while, not a daily or weekly approach.

if you look at all the SO CALLED EXPERTS out there charging people for their touts..?.. Most of them will be under 50% .. The others are lucky to be over 52 or 53 % for the year.

So I think its just best to pick your spots Vito. Never go for broke and remember its a marathon. We all know this but sometimes forget. Its like the golf swing. Only about 1% of golfers today break 90. Probably only one percent of gamblers are winners in the end.

Take it easy brother. As long as we’re working, life is good..

Everybody experiences this throughout the season. It becomes a yearly thing after a while, not a daily or weekly approach.

if you look at all the SO CALLED EXPERTS out there charging people for their touts..?.. Most of them will be under 50% .. The others are lucky to be over 52 or 53 % for the year.

So I think its just best to pick your spots Vito. Never go for broke and remember its a marathon. We all know this but sometimes forget. Its like the golf swing. Only about 1% of golfers today break 90. Probably only one percent of gamblers are winners in the end.

Take it easy brother. As long as we’re working, life is good..

thanks for reaching out brother

Back