I’m curious if any one knows

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
why the browns have to play 6 men down when Pitt/Balt had their game postponed daily for almost a week. Does anyone know what the reasoning by the league was there? Thanks. GL

why the browns have to play 6 men down when Pitt/Balt had their game postponed daily for almost a week. Does anyone know what the reasoning by the league was there? Thanks. GL
Per the nfl, Baltimore couldn't contain their outbreak, contact tracing wasnt working, extra people kept testing positive so theoretically anyone could have had it

Whereas with the browns it was limited to the receivers, just like with the broncos it was the qbs

In actuality tho, it's because its week 16, playoffs are in 2 weeks, this game matters to placement, they dont want to delay

Thanks. Matters to placement but the browns can’t win it so it becomes even more of a mess. I know that’s not something they consider. Thanks for the response I appreciate it and it makes sense. GL

Lmao wise. You got a problem with Yag people? Don’t bother me who loves who. But it will probably change some people’s views of big football players and what they do in their spare time. GL

Ok why did the word g-a-y turn into the word orange. Trust me I mean no disrespect. GL
This is the 1st I've heard of Orange. It is what it is. If we're now offending people "by honoring" the Indians from Cleveland, we ought to stay quarantined.

If the Browns were a franchise that the league cared about they would have moved the game a day or two.

If the Browns were a franchise that the league cared about they would have moved the game a day or two.
The league has been consistent with penalizing teams who aren't following the guidelines and helping the teams who had to chance of providing the spread.

Per the nfl, Baltimore couldn't contain their outbreak, contact tracing wasnt working, extra people kept testing positive so theoretically anyone could have had it

Whereas with the browns it was limited to the receivers, just like with the broncos it was the qbs

In actuality tho, it's because its week 16, playoffs are in 2 weeks, this game matters to placement, they dont want to delay

yep, the latter is exactly the answer. They had to play it, wasn’t anywhere to move.

and then move the steelers again? The Steelers have prob been fucked more than any team when it came to covid schedule changes, surely they shouldn’t have been forced to move to mon or Tuesday week 17 then have a playoff game on Sunday??

and then move the steelers again? The Steelers have prob been fucked more than any team when it came to covid schedule changes, surely they shouldn’t have been forced to move to mon or Tuesday week 17 then have a playoff game on Sunday??
The league has always played favorites. The Browns are a franchise that few care about so who cares if they get fucked out of a playoff spot.

The league has always played favorites. The Browns are a franchise that few care about so who cares if they get fucked out of a playoff spot.

i don’t think this qualifies at all when it comes to “getting fucked”, more a unfortunate incident some teams would have overcome. I don’t see there was much that coulda been done and don’t think they would have did for anyone else either. Donks got way more screwed and more obvious was saints got handed a free win.

Back