I’m changing my entire approach

Waiting for good live opportunities to present themselves. Watching these games and getting a feel and then striking when the time is right.

Waiting for good live opportunities to present themselves. Watching these games and getting a feel and then striking when the time is right.
I do think the algo's the books are using for their live lines on hockey are nowhere near as sophisticated as the ones for football and hoops....opportunities abound for us puck heads who know what we're watching.
Good luck bro.

06C59CEA-28D2-4B02-8C1F-EBDF4055E7CB.jpeg
The no 9th goal bet was a mistake. I smoked and misread the bet and thought I was pulling one over on them. But I was blessed that neither team scored.

If they hang a super low number because it’s 0-0 after 20 minutes I’ll look at over opportunities

Interesting observation from the Avs game:
...the live line total went from Over 4.5 +105 at the 18 minute mark of the 2nd, to Over 3.5 -150 just before the Avs scored. Now it's back at 4.5 -125 for the Over.
The point I'm drifting towards is: the algo's look to be set on auto pilot based on time...plus, I think they way over-react to a goal.

I'm sitting on an Under 4.5 +147 and I'll be trying to take note of when they go back down to 3.5

...the live line total went from Over 4.5 +105 at the 18 minute mark of the 2nd, to Over 3.5 -150 just before the Avs scored. Now it's back at 4.5 -125 for the Over.
The point I'm drifting towards is: the algo's look to be set on auto pilot based on time...plus, I think they way over-react to a goal.

I'm sitting on an Under 4.5 +147 and I'll be trying to take note of when they go back down to 3.5
just took under 4.5 -137 myself

The computers don’t understand that hockey players give a shit and play hard all game

My outs seem to have settled on 3.5 as the total as the 2nd period comes to a close...pretty heavily (-160) juiced to the Under

I changed my approach my sleeping face down/ass up and it's been awesome the last two nights.

No hypnosis, no white noise. Just been listening to Sofi Tukker all night and drinking the Boost in the morning, feels like I'm 22 again man

I changed my approach my sleeping face down/ass up and it's been awesome the last two nights.

No hypnosis, no white noise. Just been listening to Sofi Tukker all night and drinking the Boost in the morning, feels like I'm 22 again man
I’ll look into that thank you

Back