I’m back

Fire it up! Chiefs back to SB for 3rd straight year???
They have certainly improved at many of the areas that were weaknesses, with obviously the OL at the forefront. But they got better on the DL, LB and CB as well. Jerick McKinnon is a nice addiction in the backfield thus far as well. WR2 is a concern but Kelce and Hill are essentially 1 and 2

Did anyone in the AFC get even better to take the title away. On paper, no. Buffalo, Baltimore and Cleveland will be solid but still need to show they can stop the offense. Tennessee however is an interesting case if they can play some D this year.

NFC seems more straightforward. Tampa, LA, Green Bay. Then drop off. I’m high on the Rams. They were nasty with Goff. Stafford doesn’t have to be too 5. He just needs to be above average and they will be very tough.

quick thoughts. I’ll be doing week 1 soon!

They have certainly improved at many of the areas that were weaknesses, with obviously the OL at the forefront. But they got better on the DL, LB and CB as well. Jerick McKinnon is a nice addiction in the backfield thus far as well. WR2 is a concern but Kelce and Hill are essentially 1 and 2

Did anyone in the AFC get even better to take the title away. On paper, no. Buffalo, Baltimore and Cleveland will be solid but still need to show they can stop the offense. Tennessee however is an interesting case if they can play some D this year.

NFC seems more straightforward. Tampa, LA, Green Bay. Then drop off. I’m high on the Rams. They were nasty with Goff. Stafford doesn’t have to be too 5. He just needs to be above average and they will be very tough.

quick thoughts. I’ll be doing week 1 soon!

I’m sure the oline will be fixed, what I’m most curious about will CEH live up to his draft position this year? He was such a disappointment in his rookie year! I was dead wrong bout him as I thought he be such a great fit. Of course some guys just take longer to adjust to the nfl and if there was ever a year it was excusable it was last year. If he becomes what we thought he would be and was in college I don’t see any reason Kc isn’t back in the SB once again.

I’m sure the oline will be fixed, what I’m most curious about will CEH live up to his draft position this year? He was such a disappointment in his rookie year! I was dead wrong bout him as I thought he be such a great fit. Of course some guys just take longer to adjust to the nfl and if there was ever a year it was excusable it was last year. If he becomes what we thought he would be and was in college I don’t see any reason Kc isn’t back in the SB once again.
I think they will make a concerted effort to run the ball this year. Especially when teams load the secondary, much like the Bills did in their first matchup last year. They seem committed to a more balanced attack. However, it’s gotta be tempting to get away from it when you have 15 back there. I have high hopes for the entire backfield, but fantasy wise I fear CEH will again be boom some weeks and bust some

Back