Hyundai Tournament of Champions

crawdads

Fairway to Heaven
Just picked up a Hyundai, so I'm assuming that will be good luck. Last year was pretty ho-hum. Made $628, the lowest total that I've made over the past 4 seasons. I ended up having winning weeks 10 out of the last 13, and 19 out of the last 26, unfortunately the first few months were really poor. Went more recreational betting 50 - 75 on plays instead of 150 - 350, thus a smaller profit to end the year. Anyway. Pretty shitty field. What happened to the days when Tiger use to bury Ernie to start the season? If you get a chance google the 2000 match. Epic. Anyway, one of my favorite shots of all-time happened here. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8owVDXOk6H4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Will be back with plays when lines are posted (0 - 0)

I do think Stanley an Haas have big years

I follow them closely but may be a little homerish due to Stanley being a Clemson guy and having grown up playing some with Haas

Taking Kuchar -140 over Poulter. Was really struggling trying to decide between either Kuchar or Stricker but went with Matt as he had a better year putting last year. Dont really have time for a writeup, but good luck.

Really like this play.

$100.00 $122.00 Pending 1/4/13 4:45pm Reduced Golf 139 Charlie Beljan (Tourn) +122* vs Ben Curtis (Tourn)

Ive read a lot of articles on Beljan this week. In years past Beljan would take a month off following the season. This offseason he was back at work in the gym and on the range after one week. With emphasis on his short game, Beljan is eyeing a future he hopes includes a stop in Augusta, Ga., for the Masters and a practice round with Tiger Woods. Q. What have you seen of the course and how does it fit your game and what's your plan of attack? CHARLIE BELJAN: It fits my game, because I love to hit the driver. I hit it long and straight, and this is a golf course of length. And now especially with all this rain we've been getting, I don't know if the golf ball is going to roll out like it has in years past so I think that favors me even more. These greens are tricky and that's the part today that I'm going to use the Pro‑Am for to really try to figure out these greens, because with the ocean and the mountain and the grain, it's not something that I'm used to. So if I can figure out the greens, tee‑to‑green, I'm always pretty solid. But if I can figure out those greens, I'm looking forward to a great week. Thats a few quotes. The course is long, and its playing even longer with the rain. Curtis ranked 186th in driving distance (Charlie was second), theres nearly 50 yards difference. I think Charlie seems motivated and although he is new to this course, Ben has struggled here in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, its golf seasonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Damn tried to update your post to make it look better but can't format it myself. That's the only reason it says edit at the bottom. My bad Craw

I need to look at the rules. I guess theyll get 54 in, but with this latest delay im not so confident.

‏<s>@</s>PGATOUR After play was washed out Friday and Saturday, Rd. 1 of the <s>@</s>HyundaiTOC1 is scheduled to begin today at 7:10 am HT. 36 today, 18 tomorrow.

I think it's possible that it becomes unofficial. Seems like the winds are still up. This weather is nuts. I really loved that Curtis fade.

What a fucking disaster. Now 36 monday and 18 tuesday. This bet is in the gambling gods hands now.

Well, this should be interesting. Beljan had a chance to get a lead but missed a 3 footer on 17 and didnt birdie 18 which is like a bogey with his length.

Well, this should be interesting. Beljan had a chance to get a lead but missed a 3 footer on 17 and didnt birdie 18 which is like a bogey with his length.

GL to you. I am just rooting for the lesser of the evils(aka, juice).

Push and a loss.

Worked out as well as could have for me...lost 3 bucks total betting half units...

On to the next one...

Back