Husky-Duck Week 7

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
Surprisingly solid 7-4 week with my pow AZ winning easy....btw, fuck you mich state....one before it goes higher

UW -2 1/2 v. Oregon......3 units....would you have guessed any different? Vernon is going to go, but still not healthy....UW offense improving and gaining confidence every game....massive advantage on the defensive side of the ball....but the Huskies do need to step up on offense and actually expose the Duck D weaknesses on D...more on this one later

looking to take on both USC and UCLA if 7 pops....not really sure why, but a gut on both games....ASU on the ML too....just the way the pac12 seems to roll

Adding a couple more............

USC +7 (-115) @ Notre Dame.......2 Units.......Just an over-reaction to the whole Sark mess imo...players are players and maybe with a few exceptions, they don't give a fukk who the head coach is....Sark wasn't even involved on either side of the ball this year either.....past USC greats turning out for practice today in support of the team....think they go into South Bend and play their asses off....and even if they don't they can easily get in through the back door late at this number....plus, I haven't been all that gaga over notre dame's performance this year....

Wazzu -8 v. Oregon State.........3 units.....Bad spot for WSU coming home after a couple roadies and a huge win in eugene? maybe, but this is a fade of one of the most gawd-awful offensive p12 (p10) teams I have ever seen....have to go back to the days of arizona and george malamulu to see an offense so poor.......WSU defense nothing special, but I just don't see how there is any way that the Beavs can keep pace here......WSU should get to 40....you saying the beavs will score 32? Like hte UNDER 63 here as well.......but me and unders go together about as well as me and sobriety go on a friday night....just never seems to work out

Strong lean to UCLA tonight, but can't pull the trigger.....there is just something that tells me the Tree could just pound the living shit out of the bruins.

GL degens

GL Jimmy - was leaning both Wash and Wazzu, glad to get your take on the games.

Thanks fellas....GL to you too degens

Taking the RLM head on with two middle fingers extended high.....fukk you jobu.....and finding a way to get this at 7 cheaply

Parlay........Boise -7/Houston ML......2.24 units to win 2

fukk boise..

Parlay.......Clemson ML/North Carolina ML/Wazzu -6 1/2......2 units to win 2.20

Good luck today, bro! Get some wins and forget about Boise ... the Broncs were over-run last night.

Good luck today, bro! Get some wins and forget about Boise ... the Broncs were over-run last night.

where the fukk are you???? why don't you ever show up in the in-game and let us know how u doing..............i'm busy as fukk, but find time to show up once in a while......

on another note, we have teh cabo condo for the week leading up to x-mas (x-mas I think on a friday)......whole other side is open right now...just get you and fam down there.....we will have 7 and 16 y.o. who will just play in pool allllll day....we drink poolside all day and bet the horseshit ealry bowl games at the caliente.......just get down there and it on me from there......DO NOT ignore this my bro

i just bet 6 units on teh dawgs 2nd....

6 units.....UW 2bd ,,,,,-3,,,,,mixed juice

Back