hurry up and bet...

• Thread starter Thread starter Cass7206
  • Start date Start date
C

Cass7206

NASHVILLE (-130) @ Columbus tomorrow. This is as good of a bet as you can find, and the moneyline is only going to go up. if you use pinnacle check out the matchup of the game, it only makes what im saying even more true. it was will be a slaughtering, and i think we should all be betting this one for sure :wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: cant wait!

I like it on paper, but no way personally, am I going against playing on a new coach... that has been too good to me, lol.

GL Cass:cheers:

i feel/felt EXTREMELY good about this bet and placed it. loking a roucd i see that teams win very frequently after just firing their coach. but after thinking about it more, im not sure if columbus can win no matter what the situation. if columbus played this like it was the last game they would ever play, could they win? i really, really don't know. Their last game (which was against chicago) was AWFUL. like...really.......!!!<<AWFUL>>!!! Nashville is completely healthy and playing well, while Berard and Westcott (two good defensemen) are out for Columbus. Columbus' goaltending blows, while Vokoun is very good for Nashville and if they play their backup (which is very possible) Chris Mason is IMO a very solid backup. Anyway...the numbers agree with me, the theory of it all makes sense......so.....bet it?! im goin to sleep

yahoo.com says that Mason will go back to his role as backup tomorrow after his 42 save shutout in their last game. Vokoun in net :D great....but not as great as finally being a tailgater :wacka wacka:

I dunno... I just dont think its that easy.

Something to note is that these 2 teams will play each other 3 times in the next 6 days. Thats a whole lot of games for a pretty big rivalry as far as the division goes IMO. I do slightly lean to the dog in this one actually.

GL all the same

Great play Cass! Congrats! I think I am like you, great at hockey picks, stink on the other sports!

you guys are not alone I have done well this yearin NHL...but have given all but 4 Units back to the Man with all other sports bets...trying to lay off but it is very hard.

Liquidnoose said:
you guys are not alone I have done well this yearin NHL...but have given all but 4 Units back to the Man with all other sports bets...trying to lay off but it is very hard.

Me ------>:spank: <----Pinnacle BlackJack

Back