Hunty cfb week 8

I'm 100% with @B.A.R. here..also will play the tt over

Michigan -23.5

3.80/3

Michigan -13.5 first half

2.30/2

Michigan TT over 34.5

2.50/2

This won't be pretty at all. Might even be 35-0 at half.

Usually a good sign when we're on the same page with Michigan.
SEX

1 more, sorry.

Air force qb being out should see a lot of ground and pound

Navy/Air force first half under 17

2.30/2

GL today. I’ve got a tiny feeling that the Spartan dawgs show up tonight for their Super Bowl…..at least for a half. Hope you crush everything else!

GL today. I’ve got a tiny feeling that the Spartan dawgs show up tonight for their Super Bowl…..at least for a half. Hope you crush everything else!

Thanks Aplous. It's very possible, the dog usually does in this spot, but all the shit going on with Michigan this week plus the tunnel last year I think they come out with their hair on fire all 60 minutes.

GL homey

UM line seems short to me but they seem to zig zag and cover the shorter square lines and stink vs the big sharp lines.

I was just surprised to see a total that low for southern cal that i thought you may have meant south carolina.

books giving utah D a lot of respect here.

They are, plus it's off a terrible performance by Usc last week. I'm expecting a nice bounce back by the Trojans today. Just too many athletes and a motivated Caleb.

Just a random thought. Ohio State 2023 reminds me of 2002 Bucks. Decent offense that gets the job done when needed and great defense.

Just a random thought. Ohio State 2023 reminds me of 2002 Bucks. Decent offense that gets the job done when needed and great defense.

Agreed; going to be the only way they get through this year. If McCord doesn’t turn the ball over, they can beat anyone.

Back