Huntdog NFL 8

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Back to the well with Buffalo. Let's see how they fuck up again. Imma get paid or die trying with them. I believe in them still. Normally hate going big pre game but my gut says to do it.

Buffalo -9.5
6/5.5

Buffalo first half -6
6/5.7

In spite of Allen enjoying turning the ball over, a hit or miss run game, Buffalo having a tendency to play down to their opponents, injuries, a short week, and this being way too large of a spread for Buffalo to cover recently, I fully endorse this play and will also be playing it. GL!

In spite of Allen enjoying turning the ball over, a hit or miss run game, Buffalo having a tendency to play down to their opponents, injuries, a short week, and this being way too large of a spread for Buffalo to cover recently, I fully endorse this play and will also be playing it. GL!

We are masochistic fucks.

Gonna buy out my original tt bet with Stafford out.

Rams tt under 20.5 live

3.45/3

I didn't want to say anything and jinx you but I still thought you'd win the bet even with the early second half TD.

That's wild. I thought it was donezo for sure, especially thinking Daboll's dumbass would kick the FG. Thank god for coaches.

Back