Huntdog cfb 5

Haha 4 teams battling anemia on offense, like it tho I don't get them

More likely to go 4-0 than 2-2 I think. GL today dog

Haha 4 teams battling anemia on offense, like it tho I don't get them

More likely to go 4-0 than 2-2 I think. GL today dog

Thx. Brutal offenses, but I like russian roulette so went first q.

“If u can’t beat’en join them”
Great season in progress H man.
Ur approach is unique and demands obedience.Bar respectable explains it “ROUTINE “
CHEERS BRO

Thanks for the kind words CC. Just a hobby of mine to post what I see, it's different than 95% of other people, but that's alrite.

This might be one of those weird NW games where they hang until the end, but gonna take my chances. The NW QB isn't that bad, but I think PSU wears them down.

PSU -13.5 second half

1.20/1

This might be one of those weird NW games where they hang until the end, but gonna take my chances. The NW QB isn't that bad, but I think PSU wears them down.

PSU -13.5 second half

1.20/1
You'd think.

Only issue with a potential fast clock (PSU run game get going) is you need a shutout or maybe give up 3.

I debated it, trust me.

A play against the USC second team D if it gets out of hand..and on the home team doing everything they can to score.

Colorado tt over 12.5 second half

1.20/1

Yeah, not good.

Looks like the 90s again.

Yes. it really is. GA and BAMA are not elite at all this year, both can be had in the end...by a number of teams imo. QBS are decent, but nothing great..and the defenses just aren't there yet, and may never be this year..especially GA.

Jmo, a team like Texas..they are just going through the motions today but you can tell they are much better than Kansas even though the game is close...they'll win.

Georgia/Auburn...I'm not so sure.

Most of you know I'm a Michigan guy, but they have looked like Michigan the past few years the last 5 quarters. No homer post. I was very down on them earlier in season.

Most of you know I'm a Michigan guy, but they have looked like Michigan the past few years the last 5 quarters. No homer post. I was very down on them earlier in season.
Needed a road game.

Bored.

Corum finally not nervous.

True exhibition start to the season.

Jmo, a team like Texas..they are just going through the motions today but you can tell they are much better than Kansas even though the game is close...they'll win.

Georgia/Auburn...I'm not so sure.
Texas better get their shit together. They should be up multiple scores.

Back