HUNT wildcard weekend 2023

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Mamba Mentality***

230-169
+115.47

Not gonna bore you with stats, you can find that shit anywhere. Everyone knows who you are at this point.

Seattle TT under 7.5 first half
1.60/1

Niners are looking to this one. A little lazy in the first halfs the last few games so we get a decent number this week. Not one to look at regular season with the playoffs, but have to here. Coverage breakdown on the bomb last week from a QB they hadn't faced. A lot of coverage mistakes with Stidham the week prior. Geno is a familiar face. They'll be ready outta gate.

Jags +3, bought half point
2.70/2

Goddamn right I bought the half point.

You have to be able to run in the playoffs. Jags do have a shitty pass defense, but the run D is stout. Herbert likes to dink and dunk a lot so they'll be right in there stuffing that shit out all night. Frenzied home crowd in Duval County. Major coaching mismatch. I know Chargers have some guys back on D but at least the Jags will be able to run, unlike last week.

Hard to say what will happen as far as the O/U. Staley might shit his pants in first playoff game, and fuck this up for everyone some way, some how.

4 things in playoffs. Coaching, QB, run game, and run defense.

Good luck.

Mamba Mentality***

230-169
+115.47

Not gonna bore you with stats, you can find that shit anywhere. Everyone knows who you are at this point.

Seattle TT under 7.5 first half
1.60/1

Niners are looking to this one. A little lazy in the first halfs the last few games so we get a decent number this week. Not one to look at regular season with the playoffs, but have to here. Coverage breakdown on the bomb last week from a QB they hadn't faced. A lot of coverage mistakes with Stidham the week prior. Geno is a familiar face. They'll be ready outta gate.

Jags +3, bought half point
2.70/2

Goddamn right I bought the half point.

You have to be able to run in the playoffs. Jags do have a shitty pass defense, but the run D is stout. Herbert likes to dink and dunk a lot so they'll be right in there stuffing that shit out all night. Frenzied home crowd in Duval County. Major coaching mismatch. I know Chargers have some guys back on D but at least the Jags will be able to run, unlike last week.

Hard to say what will happen as far as the O/U. Staley might shit his pants in first playoff game, and fuck this up for everyone some way, some how.

4 things in playoffs. Coaching, QB, run game, and run defense.

Good luck.
This is the worst part of waiting all day on the games. I have been line watching and considering other wagers (I am usually bad at it and bad on wild card weekend historically).

It just dawned on me - How the hell are Seahawks going to score? May join you on 1h tt under and am considering the full game tt under.

Good luck to you

Thanks fellas. Not the start I wanted. Seattle is winning the trenches in the first half. Very surprising.

Brandon Staley needs to be fired. Plain and simple.

Got some leans tomorrow, but still mullling over. Glad to get that second game.

Thought process in the first game was thinking Seattle would continue playing the perfect game and keep it close. Niners showed they are the class of the NFC, Purdy was incredible for a rookie. Kept making big plays. Hats off to him. Was dead wrong on halftime bet and live plays.

Second game was all MOMO in live bet process. Follow the MOMO ALWAYS. Duval County onto the second round. Rare for a team to lose the turnover battle with multiple miscues and still win. Coaching and MOMO.

See y'all tomorrow.

Brandon Staley needs to be fired. Plain and simple.

Got some leans tomorrow, but still mullling over. Glad to get that second game.

Thought process in the first game was thinking Seattle would continue playing the perfect game and keep it close. Niners showed they are the class of the NFC, Purdy was incredible for a rookie. Kept making big plays. Hats off to him. Was dead wrong on halftime bet and live plays.

Second game was all MOMO in live bet process. Follow the MOMO ALWAYS. Duval County onto the second round. Rare for a team to lose the turnover battle with multiple miscues and still win. Coaching and MOMO.

See y'all tomorrow.
For sure. Payton to LAC Harbaugh to Den

Vikings ML
3/2

Liked the Giants intially but not anymore. The Giants are better in every statisitcal category, can't argue that....but the Vikings are at home. HFA a different beast in the playoffs than regular season. You saw that Saturday. The Giants have beat these 3 teams since Halloween: Texans, Washington and the Colts. Give me the home team, better offense. Team finds crazy ways to win, just enough defense to get stops ..BUT PLEASE RUN DALVIN more.

GL.

I think the Ravens can hang around and cover. Buffalo should be a blowout though. Looking at how to attack this.

Buffalo -7.5 first half

2.20/2

Have no confidence in the full game, these are the playoffs and Miami is getting a fuck ton of points with some good weapons. If Miami just finds ways to get those guys the ball they can take it to the house. Hopefully not the first half.

I worry a litle about the Bengals OLine injuries, Baltimore D is solid...but not playing anything till know who the QB is.
100%.

Collins loss was showing up early last week. Joey had no time first few drives.

They adjusted. But, that's gonna come into play AGAIN. Let's see if they can figure it out like last year.

Thanks for all the info fellas. That night game has a chance to be a really weird game if two qbs are playing.

Bills/fins under 23.5 second half
10/8

Lot of big plays in first half, look for the teams to get a little more conservative if tight going into 4th. I don't think the bills run away with it like the Niners yesterday. Will be tough.

Back