Hunt nfl 8

gb running clock and playing keep away with the wrs out...if gb goes down by 7-10 thats when u pop the over live...if they keep lead or close to it, its an under game..gl

its interesting how gb attacked in second half after the turnover...they were conservative first half....good coaching adjustment and threw cards off balance.

nfl is a mindfuck.

Stupid rookie bet last one. Smh. Don't know why the fuck I would do that with kyler getting the ball with 3 minutes left. Thought gb woould obviously score. I don't mind the call going for it but was clearly asleep at the ticket window knowing kyler had 3 left possibly down 10 in a prevent d.

i woulda lost my ass live ....damn it picked up
Funny you say this because I agreed and grabbed under 54.5 at 3-1 when it was GB 17-7 3rd qrtr. Seemed safe when I took it with 30.5pts to play with.
Murray got hurt there at the end and it looked like a knee.

Funny you say this because I agreed and grabbed under 54.5 at 3-1 when it was GB 17-7 3rd qrtr. Seemed safe when I took it with 30.5pts to play with.
Murray got hurt there at the end and it looked like a knee.

yeah i would have definitely played that too.....i hope the kid is okay...kliff is an idiot.

yeah i would have definitely played that too.....i hope the kid is okay...kliff is an idiot.
He stubbed his knee into the ground, not like it was structural

That entire thing was on AJ actually blocking like they were running the ball w/15 seconds and no timeouts

thats the beauty of gambling...always another day..in some cases always another hour or minute

Record with all plays in this thread included:

94-57
+203.55u

Last edited:
And no HUNT I haven't done it but I've watched in fascination and the brain gets scrambled without even betting

Dolphins tt under 9.5 first half
3.30/3u

Chargers tt over 27.5
3.30/3u

Jets tt under 7.5 first half
3.85/3u

Vikings tt over 13.5 first half
3.30/3u

Back