hunt nfl 7

65-47
+150.8u

alrite let's try this bullshit again and see how it loses.

Live Denver tt under 7.5 fh

2.50/2u
My dumbass took it under 6.5 for some beer money. But it still cashed, son. Appreciate it as always.

This is a so Gmen game to win and bite all the squares that think panthers free money. Dunno if I wanna play any sides tho. Have 5-6 props I love. Gl today

It really is bank. Typical Gmen.

Great call on pitt yesterday. You had that pegged.

It really is bank. Typical Gmen.

Great call on pitt yesterday. You had that pegged.

Thanks bro. Other than ncst I had the whole acc pegged, wish I woulda bet more of them!

Kinda had ncst pegged in the sense I said if they gave those 2 stud rb’s 15+ carries they be money, if they did that stupid bull shit having Leary drop back to pass 40-50x we be in trouble. Don’t understand that coaching staff at all, it kinda becoming a theme where they do this, even tho it very clear to see their path to success lies in getting their best 2 players the ball 15x at least, honestly they should be getting 20 minimum! Not only every time they do they do damage (positive they woulda went for 250+ vs canes) but it also makes everyone else better as Leary has way better numbers on play action! Doesn’t make any damn sense. Nearly impossible to cap them cause no clue when they pull that garbage? (Anyways, end of rant!).

This Gmen game lower scoring than Red Sox/Astros! Lol

Thanks bro. Other than ncst I had the whole acc pegged, wish I woulda bet more of them!

Kinda had ncst pegged in the sense I said if they gave those 2 stud rb’s 15+ carries they be money, if they did that stupid bull shit having Leary drop back to pass 40-50x we be in trouble. Don’t understand that coaching staff at all, it kinda becoming a theme where they do this, even tho it very clear to see their path to success lies in getting their best 2 players the ball 15x at least, honestly they should be getting 20 minimum! Not only every time they do they do damage (positive they woulda went for 250+ vs canes) but it also makes everyone else better as Leary has way better numbers on play action! Doesn’t make any damn sense. Nearly impossible to cap them cause no clue when they pull that garbage? (Anyways, end of rant!).

This Gmen game lower scoring than Red Sox/Astros! Lol

Coaching kills so many bets bro!

Oh shit I’m sorry bro. I know you don’t mind but thought I was in in/game thread! Lol. I did that shit a bunch yesterday, this weed is strong! Lol

Back