Hunt NFL #3

Good luck Hunt. Was gonna shoot up to Tahoe but this Sundays card is pretty ugly. Not 1 compelling game in the late slate. Would love to know your thoughts on this Lions game. GL

Good luck Hunt. Was gonna shoot up to Tahoe but this Sundays card is pretty ugly. Not 1 compelling game in the late slate. Would love to know your thoughts on this Lions game. GL

I'll have some up this weekend, like @B.A.R. said, it's a must win. Mcdc will have to blow up the staff if their defense falters again.

Lions have a few things going for them this year more than years past...

1. Depth

2. Depth

3. Depth

Tracy Walker will step in for CJGJ at safety. Walker was a captain and is a ball hawk. Had an achilles injury and was out most of year last year. He's a solid replacement. Guys on the oline that are out, their replacments are both solid..the only one im concerened about is Houston being out and the inexperienced S going in for Joseph.

Atlanta is a run first team, but run uptempo with a QB who doesn't have that many playmakers on the outisde which is good news for the secondary....I think the LIons get some sacks, Hutchinson imposes his will on the oline, gets some TFL's, the crowd energizes the team...it's a must win, Aaron Glen the DC has been getting heat for a long time and if the defense gives up 25+ again he will be on the hot seat. The Lions will score at least 25+. Not having Montgomery sucks, but Gibbs is more than capable.

If this turns into a shootout I like the Lions chances. I also like the Lions if it isn't. They are a good team with their backs to the wall and everyone is down on them. Atlanta does have a decent offense but it's inexperienced for the most part and I don't trust Ridder on the road, at least at this point in his career.

Lions force turnovers, score 25+, hold Atlanta to under 20 and come away with the W.

Atlanta is a run first team, but run uptempo with a QB who doesn't have that many playmakers on the outisde which is good news for the secondary....

Bet you gonna chamge your opinion on this after today!!!

Atlanta is a run first team, but run uptempo with a QB who doesn't have that many playmakers on the outisde which is good news for the secondary....

Bet you gonna chamge your opinion on this after today!!!

Wouldn't surprise me against the Lions depleted secondary. They don't have any DK Metcalfs though.

Raiders looked like they quit, that's why I played...then that shit. Unreal.
They did and I felt even with moving a bit, that Pitt would get sacks to halt momentum.

Problem is, soft defense to start the drive then a lot of laundry.

This one stings, but that's what happens in the NFL. We might see OT now.

They did and I felt even with moving a bit, that Pitt would get sacks to halt momentum.

Problem is, soft defense to start the drive then a lot of laundry.

This one stings, but that's what happens in the NFL. We might see OT now.

What a bizarre 4th q. I need to go back to my mantra of 1u max on prime time nfl. So much fuckery.

Back