• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

HUNT NFL 2024 WILDCARD WEEKEND

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Pumped. LFG.

Will update record in the afternoon, been slacking.

I was gonna dump a whole bunch of coin on the Lions ML but at the end of the day, it was more from the heart than the head. I do think they win, and Goff gets redemption...If they advance, I also think they beat Dallas.

Anywhoo just did this teaser and prop for now. Love them both. Most of ya know I'm a live guy. Weather is gonna be a fucking mess at arrowhead and just not seeing how the dolphins beat the baby goat in KC with all the injuries. Lions/Rams I'm expecting a shit ton of points, both pass defenses are not good, especially the Lions. Lions are 30/31 in the league for YPA..BUT, the Lions have a really good run defense. I think Stafford gets 300+ easy barring injury.

12.5 point tease
2.60/2

Football Detroit Lions +9½ -115 for Game
Football Los Angeles Rams/Detroit Lions Over 38½ -110 for Game
Football Kansas City Chiefs +8 -115 for Game
Football Miami Dolphins/Kansas City Chiefs Under 56½ -110 for Game

NFL Matthew Stafford of the Los Angeles Rams will have over 276.5 passing yards -135
2.70/2

PLAYOFF CONTEST -- CLICK HERE AND WIN A UNIT

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with all

Not sure that's a good thing at the moment but I think all 4 sides are how I'd play them even if not teased

GL dog

Agree with all

Not sure that's a good thing at the moment but I think all 4 sides are how I'd play them even if not teased

GL dog

Like that we're seeing it similar. Thanks KJ.

Reactions: KJ
Yeah. I really don’t see how there’s not plenty of points. Unless both teams play very conservative and lean on their running games?
There is something to be said about both having very good running games and the possibility of trying to limit the other team's possessions, all while the gambling universe will be on the over. Tough to stomach an under when it sails over in the 2Q though

Yeah. I really don’t see how there’s not plenty of points. Unless both teams play very conservative and lean on their running games?

It's possible but you're gonna get some short fields with both teams going for it on 4th downs or in someone's territory. 2 aggressive coaches. Should be multiple 20+ yard plays.

Going with my initial lean, liked it all week. Still like it. Said I wouldn't bet it but I have to. Its going to be absolute bedlam tomorrow at Ford Field. Great environment. Wish I was going. Goffs redemption.

Lions ml

9.6/6
My neighbors have season tickets in the corner of EZ.

They've been trying to sell them for a few weeks.

Still trying as of an hour ago, 1600 for the deuce (row 16).

Crazy story. So my lean this whole time was Rams +3.5 which I played larger than usual. I also thought it would be a close game either way, so played Rams +10 in a handful of teasers with Buffalo and KC.
However, after seeing you @HUNT and BAR confidence in the Lions winning, and especially mentioning their Oline, and the fact that I REALLY wanted an excuse to bet the Lions, I ended up putting 3 units on Lions ML… didn’t want to F with the spread with them. So thank you for that. Makes up for all of the $$ I lost yesterday on the Browns and Cowboys today, and then some.

Congratulations to the Lions. Very cool. Now if my Eagles can pull their heads out of their asses tomorrow, we go to Detroit to likely get spanked.

Crazy story. So my lean this whole time was Rams +3.5 which I played larger than usual. I also thought it would be a close game either way, so played Rams +10 in a handful of teasers with Buffalo and KC.
However, after seeing you @HUNT and BAR confidence in the Lions winning, and especially mentioning their Oline, and the fact that I REALLY wanted an excuse to bet the Lions, I ended up putting 3 units on Lions ML… didn’t want to F with the spread with them. So thank you for that. Makes up for all of the $$ I lost yesterday on the Browns and Cowboys today, and then some.

Congratulations to the Lions. Very cool. Now if my Eagles can pull their heads out of their asses tomorrow, we go to Detroit to likely get spanked.

Congrats bro. Glad you were a big winner.

Eagles Lions will be close. Lions are virgins at this shit.

Back