HUNT NFL 13

GL. It is hard for me to trust Goff. His style is so similar to Bradford it’s scary. He can really make his stats look Hall of Famish while playing poor situational football.

Overall:
172-114
+171.34u

Detroit Football Lions Moneyline

9.95/5u

Backs against the wall, they play much better. Doom and gloom in Lionsville will be over. Saints don't impress me much, MCDC and AG back in the dome win one for the coaches.

Just don’t think saints have the right coach, I feel like they bout as good as anyone between the 20s but the Mfers just can’t score tds. The 1st month I kept saying it get better when kumara came back, then he got back and they still can’t score tds. Shit mind boggling to me, Carr ain’t my fav qb but he more than good enough especially w the weapons they have. Kinda a tough gane cause I still kinda like saints d and I do think lions will have issues coving Olave but ultimately I trust lions to score tds and saints just don’t. Funny thing is I feel like they still have to win the south, they have to cause god knows nobody wants to see Desmond Ridder in playoffs!!

GL. It is hard for me to trust Goff. His style is so similar to Bradford it’s scary. He can really make his stats look Hall of Famish while playing poor situational football.

You got to get over your hate for Goff wise! He's a top 10 qb in NFL. Yes, he's had a bad few games in this recent stretch but overall he's been money. Him and Bradford aren't in the same stratosphere.

Just don’t think saints have the right coach, I feel like they bout as good as anyone between the 20s but the Mfers just can’t score tds. The 1st month I kept saying it get better when kumara came back, then he got back and they still can’t score tds. Shit mind boggling to me, Carr ain’t my fav qb but he more than good enough especially w the weapons they have. Kinda a tough gane cause I still kinda like saints d and I do think lions will have issues coving Olave but ultimately I trust lions to score tds and saints just don’t. Funny thing is I feel like they still have to win the south, they have to cause god knows nobody wants to see Desmond Ridder in playoffs!!

You ain't lying on Ridder!

You got to get over your hate for Goff wise! He's a top 10 qb in NFL. Yes, he's had a bad few games in this recent stretch but overall he's been money. Him and Bradford aren't in the same stratosphere.

Good Bradford is a good comparison for Goof! You should gladly take that.

I see the same Goff I’ve always seen. I watched every snap of his while with the Rams. Same can be said for Bradford while he was in St Louis. Both are very similar in how that check down in the biggest situations. Both are not good in the pocket, hence why they dump off quickly and pad stats. The only difference between Bradford & Goff is, Goff is on much better teams. In my eyes there’s very little difference in how they play.

Hunt, I’ll add this. If Bradford & Goff were any good, would the Rams have let both #1 overall picks go? I don’t think so.

I see the same Goff I’ve always seen. I watched every snap of his while with the Rams. Same can be said for Bradford while he was in St Louis. Both are very similar in how that check down in the biggest situations. Both are not good in the pocket, hence why they dump off quickly and pad stats. The only difference between Bradford & Goff is, Goff is on much better teams. In my eyes there’s very little difference in how they play.

Ehh. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

Back