HUNT divisional 2023

Like that G-men team total and Bills ml. Leaning towards the under in the Dal/SF game. Any thoughts on that total?

Like that G-men team total and Bills ml. Leaning towards the under in the Dal/SF game. Any thoughts on that total?

Good shit. I think it is a defensive battle to the fullest man. I really do. Love Purdy, but he's gonna have his hands full Sunday imo.

forgot the cowboys tt, put it in first post. Can see 23-21 either way. Some weird shit.

Mostly be playing Buffalo live quite a bit on the ML if needed. All in on the Bills this weekend.

Mccarthy is a shit coach but Dallas has the best defensive player left in the playoffs much like Devin White a few years ago for the Bucs. Parsons can carry this team on his back.

Mccarthy is a shit coach but Dallas has the best defensive player left in the playoffs much like Devin White a few years ago for the Bucs. Parsons can carry this team on his back.
I’d like to see Parsons line up opposite of their left tackle.

Bengals going to the super bowl. The backups on the oline better than the starters. Unbelievable.
Disagree that they are better.

Bills gameplan was bad + they only can get to a QB via blitz since Von got hurt..

Bengals will face some formidable defense in SB. Great capping for those.

Disagree that they are better.

Bills gameplan was bad + they only can get to a QB via blitz since Von got hurt..

Bengals will face some formidable defense in SB. Great capping for those.

It was more how the Bengals were able to run the ball at will. They seemed to do what they wanted on offense. Yes, the bills d game plan was very bad. They didn't use anything from what Baltimore did in the second half at all last week. Bengals couldn't do anything last week when those guys went out.

I agree they'll face better defenses but does it matter when your qb gets rid of the ball in 2.3 seconds from the snap? Just things to ponder. Definitely not playing anything large next week before the games. Mahomes is a concern, Bengals go on the road again (Bengals will be a huge public dog again too). Lot of interesting variables.

It was more how the Bengals were able to run the ball at will. They seemed to do what they wanted on offense. Yes, the bills d game plan was very bad. They didn't use anything from what Baltimore did in the second half at all last week. Bengals couldn't do anything last week when those guys went out.

I agree they'll face better defenses but does it matter when your qb gets rid of the ball in 2.3 seconds from the snap? Just things to ponder. Definitely not playing anything large next week before the games. Mahomes is a concern, Bengals go on the road again (Bengals will be a huge public dog again too). Lot of interesting variables.
Well, it does if he cannot get rid of ball that quick.

We saw that for 75% of game last week and about 40-50% the week before. Again, different opponent.

Buffalo only could get to Miami via blitz.

They played sitting back today.

Cincy was brilliant. Take what they give.

We saw 2h of SB last year. Bungles ol won't be that bad, but versus a top sacking team like Philly or a Bosa etc led Niners, we talking about a whole different animal that Von-less Buffalo.

Not discounting Parsons etc yet either. Or KC...

Just saying, this was the easiest setup for them moving forward.

They just win, incredible team. Much respect. TWITA probably streaking right now.

Can’t help but think at some level, watching their teammate being brought back to life on the field eventually took something out of this team. The last two weeks they looked like they lost their edge, emotionally worn out

Can’t help but think at some level, watching their teammate being brought back to life on the field eventually took something out of this team. The last two weeks they looked like they lost their edge, emotionally worn out

Yeah, definitely played a part I'm sure. They almost looked flat today in a weird way. The game went very fast, that's not how Bills games usually go.

Man this cowboys/niner game is gonna be a great one. The hitting and physicality is nuts.

Back