Rutgers tt under 7.5 fh
2.90/2u

Alabama -27 fh
3.2/2u

Georgia -19.5 fh
2.7/2u

Vanderbilt tt under 0.5 fq
2.15/1u

Im ready to run a fuckin train on this card. I swear to fuckin god im gonna fuck Bethany in the ass this week.

giphy.gif

What are you seeing with this one? ND should be stacking the box on Mertz

I'm reminded of how well fsu ran on them. Fsu as we know is pretty bad. Wisconsin always runs well at home. Penn State is a much better defense than ND imo if we are going to compare

ND gives up the big play as well. Think Mertz needs to go to his nfl tight end more though.

I'm reminded of how well fsu ran on them. Fsu as we know is pretty bad. Wisconsin always runs well at home. Penn State is a much better defense than ND imo if we are going to compare

ND gives up the big play as well. Think Mertz needs to go to his nfl tight end more though.
Don't we all wish we could go to the tight end more often?

Bro how we feeling now on the Bucks without Stroud this week?

Henderson might run for 200 in the first half bro. Ohio State is quarterback U. Those kids will be ready to put on a show getting some shine. All 5 star guys ready to sling against a terrible terrible team. It might be a good thing. Good competition breeds success imo. I'm expecting Day to play 3-4 qbs in a Blowout.

Henderson might run for 200 in the first half bro. Ohio State is quarterback U. Those kids will be ready to put on a show getting some shine. All 5 star guys ready to sling against a terrible terrible team. It might be a good thing. Good competition breeds success imo. I'm expecting Day to play 3-4 qbs in a Blowout.
Looking for some Henderson props myself

This team is taking timeouts to prevent ND from scoring at the end of half. Pretty sad. It's not like they are on the 2 yard line.

Yes. You're correct. Just thought the run game would be much better and would open up some passes to the tight end in the flats.
They certainly don’t do much to help him. Such an antiquated offense overall, hard to really allow your qb to prosper

They certainly don’t do much to help him. Such an antiquated offense overall, hard to really allow your qb to prosper

Yes. Very 1970s still. Like most big ten teams, you cannot just rely on your offensive line and run game to bully your way to a national championship. Those days are over with the uptempo offenses and dual threat qbs.

Back