Hunt cfb 9

Man, I’m really having trouble seeing Syracuse win today, as much as I’d like to. I just feel like Notre Dame comes in and makes a little bit of a statement. Syracuse got destroyed on paper last week, and they were the beneficiary of multiple turnovers. By no means is Notre Dame a powerhouse this year, but to me, it feels like a game they come in and win.

GL today!

Man, I’m really having trouble seeing Syracuse win today, as much as I’d like to. I just feel like Notre Dame comes in and makes a little bit of a statement. Syracuse got destroyed on paper last week, and they were the beneficiary of multiple turnovers. By no means is Notre Dame a powerhouse this year, but to me, it feels like a game they come in and win.

GL today!

Anything is possible. Just think Cuse is the better team overall and at home. If Dj played the whole game last week, Cuse wins. They had no game plan for the backup, and the momentum shifted.

GL bro.

Syracuse/ND under 27.5 first half live

1.02/1

Ohio state TT over 19.5 first half live

1.01/1

Syracuse tt under 17.5 @halftime

5/4

Bad pre game bet. They are going to get blown out.

GL today!

Great call sir.
13-10 this week-all plays in this thread
135-73 overall
+111.46

Last edited:
Back