Kent State tt over 35.5
2.5/2u

Coastal tt over 27.5 fh
2/2.1u

Toledo tt over 41.5
2.4/2u

Toledo fh tt over 23.5
2.5/2u

That's it for pre game. Not a big fan of the card in a gambling sense but definitely from an entertainment aspect.

Lot of tricky lines and its asking me to get fucked in the ass if I play too much early.

Last edited:
79-49
+63.97

Buy at bovada

Georgia - 7 first half - 190
3.8/2u

That's it for pre game. Not a big fan of the card in a gambling sense but definitely from an entertainment aspect.

Lot of tricky lines and its asking me to get fucked in the ass if I play too much early.
Felt like pulling teeth going through it and didn't even feel like playing openers yesterday

Great spot for UGA, hadn't thought about the 1h. GLuck brutha

Felt like pulling teeth going through it and didn't even feel like playing openers yesterday

Great spot for UGA, hadn't thought about the 1h. GLuck brutha

Yeah. GA first halves been good to me. I forgot one more. Will add in a bit.

On the road it might be pretty tough skan. I like it though obviously.

Thanks doc.

1-2 more then that's it.

Michigan tt under 9.5 first half +100

2/2u

I guess the only thing is bama generally looks great on both sides early. That said I agree, with that offense just needing a td and xp? Crazy

Yeah. I didn't think twice to be honest. If Florida can score on bama with a run heavy offense and not much passing then I'll take my chances pre game with a team that goes fast, has a good qb and can run/pass. Sign me up. Will probably play them live too.

Yeah. I didn't think twice to be honest. If Florida can score on bama with a run heavy offense and not much passing then I'll take my chances pre game with a team that goes fast, has a good qb and can run/pass. Sign me up. Will probably play them live too.

I’m with ya. I’ll prob add that. Still on fence whether I play ol piss before game or wait till bama jumps out like they usually do?

I definitely expect bama to win and score points, no doubt about it...just think Ole MIss will get theirs on the scoreboard.

I wouldn’t be shocked if it ended up being a close game. Lot of points no doubt about it.

I wouldn’t be shocked if it ended up being a close game. Lot of points no doubt about it.

Bama's track record speaks for itself. All those first half covers, everything. I wouldn't be surprised with bama up 41-10 at half or a 31-27 crazy tilt at the half.

Alright im tailing bar and mcculran here..if this loses im never betting kent state again rest of year...fuck them bitches.

@bovada

Kent State tt over fh 19.5
2.6/2u

Kent State tt over 35.5
2.5/2u

Alright im tailing bar and mcculran here..if this loses im never betting kent state again rest of year...fuck them bitches.

@bovada

Kent State tt over fh 19.5
2.6/2u

Kent State tt over 35.5
2.5/2u
Why the love for this team? Very uptempo?

Why the love for this team? Very uptempo?

Yeah, they are uptempo with a good MAC offense but just haven't been able to do well against the P5 defenses. Mostly due to their shitty red zone efficiency. It's not anything I am enamored with but I'm 0-3 with these guys and determined to get a W.

Awful beats. Damn.
WTF was Michigan thinking with that defense to end the half? Not to throw salt on the wound, but gad damn that was awful. Did they not understand Wisky could only go for the end zone there? sheesh.

you should have won most/all of those bets if the defense had a clue there. shit is frustrating.

WTF was Michigan thinking with that defense to end the half? Not to throw salt on the wound, but gad damn that was awful. Did they not understand Wisky could only go for the end zone there? sheesh.

I think it was more the squib kick. Idiotic. Threw the defense off.

I think it was more the squib kick. Idiotic. Threw the defense off.
yeah probably right. Still, they hadn't done anything all game and Michigan went full idiot on the back end of the defense. I have +2 for the game.

yeah probably right. Still, they hadn't done anything all game and Michigan went full idiot on the back end of the defense. I have +2 for the game.

It was bad all the way around. Other than that and the Mertz drive before that Michigan has dominated.

It was bad all the way around. Other than that and the Mertz drive before that Michigan has dominated.
they absolutely have. I watched WI/ND last week and most of their game this week. They are not good. at all.

Back