HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
65-39
+77.85u

@Bovada

Notre Dame +3.5
1.25/1

Will pay to see the new kid torch shit in his first big road game, and at night. Sam Hartman is a baller and will find a way to cover/win. I think ND throws some looks on defense to get pressure on Mccord. Oline for bucks, is a little shoddy now...but they'll be real good in a month. Both of these teams can potentially win it all. Should be a good one.

Michigan/Rutgers under 45
1.20/1

Don't understand the line or the total, but don't really care either. Both well coached disciplined teams, long drives, bend don't break d's. The one concern is Rutgers QB can't throw very well but 45 is a lot of points in what could be a 23-10 game.

Might have a few more later. Most plays will be live through year. Only 3-4 pre game at most, If I like the card, and never for more than 2u. Learned my lesson.

Gotta like Rutgers +25.5 if you don't think this game sees 45 points total don't change? Assuming Rutgers can score 10, can Michigan put up .ore than 35 on a "decent " D?

Gotta like Rutgers +25.5 if you don't think this game sees 45 points total don't change? Assuming Rutgers can score 10, can Michigan put up .ore than 35 on a "decent " D?

Yeah, I do like Rutgers, but I also think they are so 1 dimensional and Michigan might live in their backfield. That's the only worry. Rutgers hasn't faced an elite d like Michigan's yet. Michigan will have their All american corner back for this one (Will Johnson), and Rod Moore. The seondary is very good, and should create turnovers. Harbaugh is back too, which will make a difference. I think a few of those interim coaches were over their heads with play calling on offense. Harbaugh knows his team and what works. doesn't work, plus will make adjustments.

On the other hand, Michigan hasn't faced a D like Rutgers either this year. I like the u45 better than the +25.5 for those reasons.

I think it's the "safer" bet if that makes sense. Both are good bets. But I'm hesitant the possibility it could be 38-3, 35-0 type game.

Yeah, I do like Rutgers, but I also think they are so 1 dimensional and Michigan might live in their backfield. That's the only worry. Rutgers hasn't faced an elite d like Michigan's yet. Michigan will have their All american corner back for this one (Will Johnson), and Rod Moore. The seondary is very good, and should create turnovers. Harbaugh is back too, which will make a diffeerence. I think a few of those interim coaches were over their heads with play calling on offense. Harbaugh knows his team and what works. doesn't work, plus will make adjustments.

On the other hand, Michigan hasn't faced a D like Rutgers either this year. I like the u45 better than the +25.5 for those reasons.

I think it's the "safer" bet if that makes sense. Both are good bets. But I'm hesitant the possibility it could be 38-3, 35-0 type game.
I was hammaerred. Will revisit this on Truessday

I think if the Bucks didn't hammer WKU we would definitely see a different line, and a lot less Buckeye love. I understand though, they've won me more than any team in the history of CFB betting for me but just don't like them this week, I may regret it, but I'm confident in ND.

I like the set of plays, generally.

Really depends on how deep Mich goes into defensive backups

Every opponent has a good 4th quarter drive this year.

Michigan essentially just played keep away, with a weak slow tempo offense on the other side.

Michigan essentially just played keep away, with a weak slow tempo offense on the other side.
Correct.

But, they have given up a big drive with backups every 4th quarter.

This was nearly the case today, but he didn't go as deep luckily.

Had 39.5 since mid 3rd so was nervous.

Majority of my plays have been live unders so far this year. Just how it's shaking out with the games I'm watching.

Correct.

But, they have given up a big drive with backups every 4th quarter.

This was nearly the case today, but he didn't go as deep luckily.

Had 39.5 since mid 3rd so was nervous.

Right, I agree with you...the only difference was Rutgers had no tempo and Michigan called a good timeout on that 4th down. Any other team not named Northwestern, Iowa, and Rutgers most likely scores.

Back