HUNT CFB 11

Hunt gonna fall for the Kent State team totals death trap tonight.

Going to start with these and play them for more live if I get pissed at them, which I usually do.

Kent State tt over 14 1st half
2.20/2

Kent State tt over 30
1.10/1

Hunt gonna fall for the Kent State team totals death trap tonight.

Going to start with these and play them for more live if I get pissed at them, which I usually do.

Kent State tt over 14 1st half
2.20/2

Kent State tt over 30
1.10/1
Holy shit

They actually won one of these

Bowls are impossible to cap nowadays but we have to bet them anyway. I for one am willing to bet on almost anything so not having an edge won't stop me.

Bowls are ridiculously hard now. It used to be easy. Not anymore. Yeah, I will bet anything too, so wtf am I talking about?

Just a few to start the day

TCU +7.5
2.30/2

TCU tt over 28.5
6/5.5

Tennessee tt over 20.5 first half
2.60/2

Teneseee tt over 38.5
3.30/3

Blake Corum under 132.5 rush yards
2.30/2
Rocky Top! All over those.

Makes sense on Blake for sure. You see an Edwards #?

Agree on TCU too.

Rocky Top! All over those.

Makes sense on Blake for sure. You see an Edwards #?

Agree on TCU too.

Yeah, I think the load management is a real thing with Blake. Have not seen a Don prop. Wish there was one. Want to see Nebraska first half under number, I don't think anything flukey will happen like last week with the rutgers pass bomb and blocked punt in fh, but never know. Let's go.

Yeah, I think the load management is a real thing with Blake. Have not seen a Don prop. Wish there was one. Want to see Nebraska first half under number, I don't think anything flukey will happen like last week with the rutgers pass bomb and blocked punt in fh, but never know. Let's go.
3.5 under -125.

Back