Hunt #8 cfb

OLE MISS tt over 21.5 first half
1.05/1u

OLE MISS tt over 43.5 full
1.05/1u

That will do it.

havnt really broke down half by half but i do think pitt gonna be able to put up mid 20s vs clemson.. which obviously makes me like pitt cause dont think tigers can score that.,. pitt secondary is beatable but i like their front 7 and not sure DJ can exploit the back end?

havnt really broke down half by half but i do think pitt gonna be able to put up mid 20s vs clemson.. which obviously makes me like pitt cause dont think tigers can score that.,. pitt secondary is beatable but i like their front 7 and not sure DJ can exploit the back end?

Yeah I just like this Clemson d. The tt first half under. Maybe this is the week it loses. I think it's 6-0.

Yeah I just like this Clemson d. The tt first half under. Maybe this is the week it loses. I think it's 6-0.

i do 1st half game unders quite a bit but ive never really tried to do 1st half team totals. checking your threads out this year has made me think i should start looking at as there def merit to going this route, especially in games that look to be potential blowouts! so certainly not discouraging it. i like the clemson d too, other than uga dont know if there a better one? i just think pickett has improved every year to the point he quietly one the better qb's in the county.. i think it fair to say he will be the best qb tigers have faced this year, you agree? JT daniels the only one that might have a argument and who knows what he is this season considering we have seen him so little, plus i think Kirby realized very early in that game as long as his offense didnt turn it over his d wasn't getting scored on so the game plan was just a tad conservative even for kirby (understatement, lol).. would have been great if BC didnt lose their qb early in the year (god im tired of saying that!), think he woulda gave us a better gauge, Grosel threw for over 300 yards, didnt lead to many points but i dont see pickett making the mistakes he did in crucial times. Wanna say last year Pickett came out and got picked off 2-3 times in a row to start that game and it was over before it started! Im trusting he has learned from that one and pitt smells the blood in the water!!

hard to argue with 6-0!! have any teams went over the full game total? NCst only one i can think of, and that was only cause of ot.. i know i woulda preferred cuse 1st half team total opposed to sweating out that 48 yard fg at end last week! really thought tigers would have a little bigger lead to where cuse wouldnt be attempting a late fg to tie!! im guessing 12.5 is about the highest 1st half team total we have seen against tigers? im perfectly good with pitt leading 10-3 at half, 7-0, 10-0.. any of those be good,, hell id say im ok with pitt not scoring at all in the 1st half cept not sure that be good for their psyche!!!

you have a lean far as side? you might be able to tell i like Pitt!! lol..decided i better go and bet it today cause i have had to bet a bad line in my favorite acc game the last 2 or 3 weeks cause i waited, cost me a win on gtech vs duke, wanted to wait here cause thought clemson might still take some money, slept on it and decided i liked -3 i should just go ahead and bet, so of course the line up to pitt-4 now!! obviously if i loved -3 i still like at -4, just pisses me off not getting the good number!! i think pitt main weakness is their secondary so i look to play them against teams that not really equipped to take advantage, dont think DJ is that guy as tigers only completing 55% their passes for only 5.4 yards per pass, less than 10 yards per completion. Pitt still has a pretty nasty front 7 and whether it on the oline or DJ he getting sacked a lot, facing off against the pitt pass rush that 11th in country in sack percentage!! i dont see a avenue for tigers to score many points here. tigers are in the 100s in 3rd down conversions, yards per play, points per play, ppg, 4th down, and red zone while pitt d is top 20 in 3rd, 4th, and red zone d!! i think this another fantastic matchup for pitt, imo panthers the best team in the acc, if it wasnt for that stupid hiccup against western michigan i think they be getting a lot more hype. uva, wake, and unc the teams in acc that scare me for pitt as i think they all can stress the secondary,, although i doubt Howell will have time to do so! they dont play wake,, the uva game will be a crazy shootout i think!! i like pitt to run the table i think.. just curious what you think bout this one? other than pitt also lean under 48 as that feels pretty high, i have ti something like 27-17..

sorry for clogging your thread up with all that, i didnt realize i was writing so much until it was over,, there better threads to post that, just wanted to get your opinion,,

sorry for clogging your thread up with all that, i didnt realize i was writing so much until it was over,, there better threads to post that, just wanted to get your opinion,,

Don't ever be sorry bro. I loved reading your thoughts. I do think Pickett is the best qb Clemson has faced this year besides JT.

I also agree with you on dj. He has really struggled this year. For whatever reason he seems to lack pocket awareness and has trouble with his decision making. The two worst things to have as a qb in dabos offense.

Not messing with the ats but think the line, and the trajectories of each team definitely favor pitt.

I can see it close at half. Fairly low scoring then maybe pitt will open it up. Not sure. Clemson just does not allow tds. They are very stingy inside the rz on defense.

It will be interesting to see how Pickett does in the rz. That's the key to all the bets and the game.

I hope I answered some of your questions bro.

Don't ever be sorry bro. I loved reading your thoughts. I do think Pickett is the best qb Clemson has faced this year besides JT.

I also agree with you on dj. He has really struggled this year. For whatever reason he seems to lack pocket awareness and has trouble with his decision making. The two worst things to have as a qb in dabos offense.

Not messing with the ats but think the line, and the trajectories of each team definitely favor pitt.

I can see it close at half. Fairly low scoring then maybe pitt will open it up. Not sure. Clemson just does not allow tds. They are very stingy inside the rz on defense.

It will be interesting to see how Pickett does in the rz. That's the key to all the bets and the game.

I hope I answered some of your questions bro.

Appreciate it. Yea I think Pickett will be able to move it thru the air some, I mean Grosel did for BC and he pretty garbage. Certainly don’t expect a ton of points but think 24 be enough to cover. I woulda never guess dj and the entire offense be so bad, feel like it can’t be all on him cause he looked really good when he had to play last year. Dunno if the pressure of starting the problem, supporting cast or little of both?

Appreciate it. Yea I think Pickett will be able to move it thru the air some, I mean Grosel did for BC and he pretty garbage. Certainly don’t expect a ton of points but think 24 be enough to cover. I woulda never guess dj and the entire offense be so bad, feel like it can’t be all on him cause he looked really good when he had to play last year. Dunno if the pressure of starting the problem, supporting cast or little of both?

I think the oline just isn't as good, plus he doesn't have the awareness when to run, throw it away, or take the sack. Maybe it's growing pains. Pat mahomes and Trevor Lawrence ruined quarterbacks in the nfl and cfb because they produced so well so early. I still think they are the exception to the rule and dj and others just need more time. Lawrence and mahomes are future goats.

I think the oline just isn't as good, plus he doesn't have the awareness when to run, throw it away, or take the sack. Maybe it's growing pains. Pat mahomes and Trevor Lawrence ruined quarterbacks in the nfl and cfb because they produced so well so early. I still think they are the exception to the rule and dj and others just need more time. Lawrence and mahomes are future goats.

yea prob so,, he def too talented to give up on this fast, just hope this isnt the week it comes together!! lol

What you think bout vatech tt under ? I didn’t check what 1sy half number was. 23.5 even money best I could get for game. I really don’t see a route for them to score 24 that doesn’t include ot

What you think bout vatech tt under ? I didn’t check what 1sy half number was. 23.5 even money best I could get for game. I really don’t see a route for them to score 24 that doesn’t include ot

I haven't really watched vtech that much this year tbh.

Back