Alabama tt over 26.5 first half
1.15/1u

Lsu tt under 7.5 first half
1.25/1u

Ole Miss tt over 20.5 first half
1.05/1u

Purdue tt over 10.5 first half
1.20/1u

what is mizzou full game team total? that 3.5 for half has me concerned it not the 10.5 i was hoping for? lol.. dawgs are gonna beat this team to a pulp.. this quite the matchup, uga has one the best defenses in history while mizzou has one the worst run defenses i have seen in a long time!!! uga shouldnt have to attempt a pass in this game if they dont want to!!! they could have 3 guys with 100+ on the ground!!

what is mizzou full game team total? that 3.5 for half has me concerned it not the 10.5 i was hoping for? lol.. dawgs are gonna beat this team to a pulp.. this quite the matchup, uga has one the best defenses in history while mizzou has one the worst run defenses i have seen in a long time!!! uga shouldnt have to attempt a pass in this game if they dont want to!!! they could have 3 guys with 100+ on the ground!!

It's 9.5. I am actually going to grab that too.

It's 9.5. I am actually going to grab that too.

damn, i was afraid of that,, still think it prob cash but i hate that number, same thing they hung for uk and it saved me, i woulda been all over uk at 10.5 but since they scared me off with 9.5 i avoided a loss, thanks books! lol

damn, i was afraid of that,, still think it prob cash but i hate that number, same thing they hung for uk and it saved me, i woulda been all over uk at 10.5 but since they scared me off with 9.5 i avoided a loss, thanks books! lol

I have just learned to bet GA every week...it might lose Saturday but overall you will have a winning year on them.

I have just learned to bet GA every week...it might lose Saturday but overall you will have a winning year on them.

i feel ya, i have played the majority of these but i can never help myself, always trying to cap even when i know i should just play,, that has cost me plenty of times with bama 1st halves the last 2 years, but i play them the week they didnt! lol. i did save myself the uk loss tho and havnt passed on many others :) just not sure if i rather do team total or just lay it with uga this week? think they could seriously hang 50 here without throwing a pass, tigers run d is just that bad!!

i feel ya, i have played the majority of these but i can never help myself, always trying to cap even when i know i should just play,, that has cost me plenty of times with bama 1st halves the last 2 years, but i play them the week they didnt! lol. i did save myself the uk loss tho and havnt passed on many others :) just not sure if i rather do team total or just lay it with uga this week? think they could seriously hang 50 here without throwing a pass, tigers run d is just that bad!!

Yeah, I mean some of lines are getting out of hand but I still think they can do what they want Saturday...I can see it being 42-3 and them just call it a day at half and get youngsters in.

I just woke up! What happened? Lol

oh man,, so air force tied it up at the very end with a fg.. army fumbles in ot but recovers in end zone for a td, then army starts AF drive by sacking them and pushing way back, AF somehow gets a 1st down on the 6,, army makes a goal line stand to win 21-14!!!

Back