Hump Day Money

TreyDawg

Pretty much a regular
Greetings to the best capping forum on the web!

Most of you are much better than I but I like to have fun, talk sports, and try and make a little cash along the way. I won't pretend to be a pro by any means but the hope is to post some winners and not make a idiot of myself. I'm open to advice and look forward to a profitable rest of the season.

My plays will generally range from .5 to 2 units with a max play of 3 units on occasion as I don't want to risk too much of my bankroll on any one play. I don't have a system, sports almanac, or a magical book of knowledge to pull plays from. I'm not a huge stats guy but will look at them some. Sometimes its just a gut feel, sometimes its square as hell, probably never "sharp" but even they win from time to time. So no mega bomb plays of the year or locks of the decade as I prefer a slow painful death. There's winners every night we just have to find em! And awwwaaayyy we go......

YTD: 0-0 +0.00 units

Braves +112 (1/1.12)
Stepping in front of a train is never a good idea. Not sure why they've been dogged but I'll be the sucker to play them one game too long. You'll find I have a knack of ending streaks like this for teams.

Marlins +185 (1/1.85)
Charlie Morton -200 huh? K. Fish starting pitching has been good lately and I'll take a shot at almost 2:1 fading Charlie Morton and a second half Pirates team. All I want is a tie game late and anything can happen.

Astros +165 (1/1.65)
Playing the Fish and Stros on the same night? Damn, I never said I was smart though. But Cosart is capable and being at home helps. Dempster can still be Dempster and if that happens the Sawx will have a fight on their hands.

Twins +136 (1/1.36)
Duffy could be ok but I like Deduno as a dog here. Don't really like them beating Shields last night for this play but I'll take a stab.

White Sox -1 +136 (1/1.36)
CC been trash and the A-Rod circus is enough for me to try this one. And I realize the pale hose suck.

We'll see how these go. GL fellas!

Welcome, Trey! Looks good... With you on the Tomahawk Choppers and may join with Cosart tonight as well. GL to us!

Welcome, Trey! Looks good... With you on the Tomahawk Choppers and may join with Cosart tonight as well. GL to us!

Thanks for the welcome Karl. Let's get that Bravo money and GL if you join on Cosart. Hopefully he throws a gem.

You've already distinguished yourself as one of the better posters on this forum.

GL!

Not sure about that yet Spek but I appreciate the vote of confidence. Wanna try and earn my keep here. You guys are the best community out there for sure.

GL tonight Spek.

Not sure about that yet Spek but I appreciate the vote of confidence. Wanna try and earn my keep here. You guys are the best community out there for sure.

GL tonight Spek.

Already callin people by their correct forum nicknames, (Spek)

This guy's a keeper

I think U will fit in fine. Thanks for the introduction and a few words about ur plays. Always nice to know what a capper is thinking

GL TDawg

I think U will fit in fine. Thanks for the introduction and a few words about ur plays. Always nice to know what a capper is thinking

GL TDawg

ill always try and drop some thoughts as long as I have time. Sometimes I wonder about what I think myself :badass:

Not lookin like all that great of a debut. Gonna need the Stros, Fish, or Twins to come through to minimize the damage

Back