Hump day hoops with Handy!!

handy

Pretty much a regular
Hi there,

Houston to beat Boston- I have no idea by how many

Miami and the Bulls is a dog fight. May the best dog win.

Milwaukee to beat LAkers - The Lakers are in the toilet. They're all banged up and the road hasn't been kind to them.

Atlanta to beat Washington - This is a no brainer.

Don't be surprised if Cleveland beats Detroit. The Pistons aren't playing very well right now.

Utah beat Indy - By how many? I don't know.

College hoops:

Syracuse beats Uconn
Marquette beats St. Johns
Providence over WEst Virginia
Villanova/Depaul - I have no clue

bucks in the over, bulls in the under, depaul +5, PC +3, dionte christmas and crew +3:smiley_acbe:

"Atlanta to beat Washington - This is a no brainer."

The two teams recent results and the opening line make this a "no brainer" on any home team in this spot.

:smiley_acbe:

Rockets with violate the C's tomorrow, if you won't predict a margin I will. ROcKeTs by 23.

Life is dandy when Rocket Rod agrees with Handy!

Bucks are a very good bet to beat Lakers tonight. In fact a blow out wouldn't surprise me one bit. Lakers suck and I love watching Kobe lose.

frankie. Detroit owns Cleveland. Prince can slow down James, Snow and Hughes can't handle Billups and Hamilton.

Cleveland+5 sounds okay, but winning in the Palace, umm...

i agree with you, i guess it was just wishful thinking on my part. Also, cleveland hasn't played well on the road this year.

I like Mil 1h Mia 1h and Mem fh.

Staying away from Phi, everybody is on the Sixers.

I also like Hou-6.0 or even -6.5 @Bos.

Pho over 218 also looks great. I see lay ups and dunks... Even if Charlotte gets blown away, their games still tend to go over the set total. bol tonight guys

C'mon now is there a better place to go for basketball and gambling information than to Handyland? The answer is yes. I'm just clowning around. I didn't make all the bets on the games I liked but those were my predictions. No, I wouldn't have predicted Atlanta to beat Washington minus their three starters.

Good luck homey's and as always life is dandy when you're piggy backing picks from Handy!!

I like that you post early, and you are obviously very well oriented about all teams and their schedules. Reading your posts is an excellent preview, which I personally appreciate, even if there are not so many outright picks to piggyback:D Have a dandy day!

Back