Humana Challange & Abu Dhabi

crawdads

Fairway to Heaven
(1 - 1 -68 YTD) I went back thru my tickets and had bet 168 on the Beljan loss. Anyway, last week was a very nice pick. Was up like a dozen shots at the cut, and then Clark ended up finishing second.

Hoping to have one maybe two plays this week. Still trying to get a grasp on all of the web.com and q schools guys. Pretty impressive performance by Henley.

Dont feel like starting a new thread since theres like five of us... hope you don't mind.

Took a quick peek at lines for Humana and these popped out:

English -135 over Ogilvy
Garrigus -115 over Haas
Kirk -115 over Henley

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$65.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$50.00[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]1/17/13 7:00am PGA Golf 139 Patrick Cantlay (Tourn) -130* <small>vs</small> Davis Love III (Tourn) [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Small play here. DL3 was last in the field in ball striking last week and it wasn't close. Cantlay is cali guy.

Would tend to agree. Good luck this week. I have one play locked in so far but still looking at a few others.

Robert Garrigus -120 over Bill Haas

Stupid ass me wasnt paying attention and submitted at 125 instead of the reduced at 120. Oh well since it was a smaller play. Was actually going to split 50/50 with clark over mick and brandt over mick, but there was no 72 hole bet with clark. Anyway,

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$93.75[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$75.00[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]1/17/13 11:40am PGA Golf 103 Brandt Snedeker (Tourn) -125* <small>vs</small> Phil Mickelson (Tourn)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

This has nothing to do with Rob's fantasy posting. Phils reps came out and said hes been battling the flu and has been weak and hasnt been practicing as much. Personally even if healthy, I dont think hes that consistent. Brandt is a better putter and is coming off a nice event to start the year.

I saw Cantlays coach 'on the range' and he seems to think Pat will do big things this year. He is limited in his starts so Im sure he is looking to capitalize on every opportunity. Based off the article I read about in the times he spent the whole offseason practing preparing for this event.

[h=1]Disgraced golfer Tiger Woods tries to 'win back ex-wife Elin with a $200 million deal and she says yes!', claims new report[/h]By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 13:36 EST, 16 January 2013 | UPDATED: 21:18 EST, 16 January 2013

Tigers Woods is attempting to win his ex-wife Elin Nordegren back with a $200 million deal, according to the National Enquirer.
The shamed golfer, 37, is desperate to win his ex-wife back, according to the magazine and has offered the hefty pre-nup deal.

Elin, 33, who won a $110 million divorce settlement from the sportsman, is believed to have told him she will consider the proposal - but only if he includes a $350 million anti-cheating clause into the wedding contract.
article-2263497-16D37A2C000005DC-443_634x553.jpg
Yummy mummy: Elin Nordegren celebrated her 33rd birthday on January 1 in the Bahamas on the beach with daughter Sam and son Charlie

Swedish blonde Elin is the mother of Tiger's two young children, Samantha, five, and Charlie, three.

A source told the Enquirer the deal was worth more than half of Tiger's $600 million fortune, adding Elin feels it's enough to keep him from straying.
The source claimed: 'Tiger didn't even balk at the demand. Even though his accountants think he's crazy, he's ready to sign the pre-nup and set a wedding date.

[h=4]More...[/h]

'The guy has never recovered from being dumped by Elin. He's dated lots of models and bimbos, but none of them were more than a one night stand.'
Once golf's greatest superstar, Tiger's career and marriage fell apart after he was revealed as a serial cheater and had a series of mistresses, the most high-profile being New York party girl Rachel Uchitel.
The couple divorced after five years in 2010 and Elin is currently spending a lot of time and money on creating her dream home, rebuilding a $12 million North Palm Beach estate in Florida.

article-2263497-16FAB74E000005DC-733_634x378.jpg
Happier times: Tiger Woods, ex-wife Elin Nordegren and their young daughter Sam on the sidelines before the Cardinal game against the California Bears at Stanford Stadium on November 21, 2009

article-2263497-16FAB771000005DC-366_634x391.jpg
Close couple: Tiger Woods and ex-wife Elin Nordegren during the opening ceremonies at the AT&T National golf tournament B

Since their divorce, Elin has dated several men, including wealthy financier Jamie Dingman.
The stunning Swede, who recently showed off her flawless figure while on holiday in the Bahamas with her children and family, has been spotted around South Florida with professional hockey player Douglas Murray, who she was first romantically linked to in July 2012.
However the NHL player didn’t appear to be vacationing with Elin and her family at the exclusive Paradise Island resort.

A source told the Enquirer: 'Tiger swore that he'd never cheat on her again, but Elin told him that she didn't believe him.'
The magazine claims that Tiger even got down on one knee and proposed, presenting Elin with a ring for Christmas.
The Enquirer also alleges the couple are having sex again and a source claimed: 'Tiger stopped by Elin's rental house one afternoon when their kids were out with a nanny and they had sex for the first time since the split.
'It took them both by surprise, but they've continued to find alone time when they're both at their homes in Florida.
article-2263497-16FA4D1C000005DC-473_634x321.jpg
[caption

article-2263497-16F7DD65000005DC-826_306x473.jpg

article-2263497-16F99B3B000005DC-415_306x473.jpg

Back in the swing: Tiger Woods in action during the Pro Am prior to the start of The Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship at Abu Dhabi Golf Club on January 16

Tiger is believed to have been left upset after seeing pictures of Elin frolicking with a young hunk on the beach at the Atlantic resort in the Bahamas earlier this month.
However, he then discovered the man was Elin's brother Axel.
The source said: 'Tiger breathed a sigh of relief. He and Elin actually got a big laugh out of it.

'Tiger told me 'I love Elin. Without her, I'll be miserable for the rest of my life.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ays-yes--claims-new-report.html#ixzz2ICdxQu8D
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Frustrating round. If I could hedge out of the sned bet i would. Phil seemed confident on the xm radio after his round.

O shit we got a situation. DL3 birdies 4 out of the last 5. The last hole is the hardest hole of all 3 courses (Ranked 1 out of 54), if he birdies this then I will deserve to lose.

Cantlay needs a couple birdies coming in on these par 5's. One bogey and the bet will be on life support.

Need Sned to make some putts. He is killing Phil tee to green. This is probably the worst ive ever seen him putt. His stats are abysmal.

No idea what is going on with the pga leaderboard. This whole week shot tracker and everything associated with the site have been trash.

Here we go again. Phil needs birdie on the second hardest hole of the event (out of 54) to push the bet. Lets see what happens.

And he bogeys for you. Good job. Solid week for us

Thanks man. Not gonna bitch since we are all better than that, but at one point the DL3 play had like a 8 shot lead. Tough to push, with my guy not birdieing any of the par 5's on that last day. Oh well. Good week for both like you said. Hopefully some of the lurkers were able to be profitable. Now positive on the year and on a little win streak. TBH I have the golf on xm (playing thru the Bose Wireless speaker) not watching it.. #TooBoring

(2 - 1 +$7)

So far the ROI is not where I want it to be. Long season. Great event next week. Should be interesting to see how over valued Tiger is.

yea he sounds ridiculous....my poor 180 million...here's an idea...live in Fla, Tex, or Zona like every other pro golfer and don't pay state income tax....dude comes off as a clown

Back