Hulu's XFL 2020

Hulu

#3DownNation
Probably not going to make a whole lot of plays but I am watching the XFL, mostly to scout the large number of CFL castoffs who will likely make their way back north once the XFL season ends.

Don't know much about this league so keeping my units very small for now. $100 only.

1* TB / SEA 1H under 23 -115

The TB whatevers had absolutely no offense last week whatsoever and I don't see that improving in chilly, rainy Seattle.

1* Houston -6 -120

The Vipers offence is horrid, just horrid. They don't have even a serviceable QB. Glanville has the defense humming but they can't win it on their own. We haven't seen them at home yet but I don't see that fixing their QB situation. Houston could cover this number by scoring 17-20. Strong lean to the under as well. This game just looks like a 26-12 type of affair.

1* Houston -6 -120

The Vipers offence is horrid, just horrid. They don't have even a serviceable QB. Glanville has the defense humming but they can't win it on their own. We haven't seen them at home yet but I don't see that fixing their QB situation. Houston could cover this number by scoring 17-20. Strong lean to the under as well. This game just looks like a 26-12 type of affair.
Always a little dangerous to take unders in the mid 40 range with June Jones. He's been dialing it up rather easy in this league with a competant QB. GL

Always a little dangerous to take unders in the mid 40 range with June Jones. He's been dialing it up rather easy in this league with a competant QB. GL

Yup thats why only a lean for me. I could see Houston dropping 40 in this situation too. They are getting better by the week.

1* Los Angeles +8.5 -106

Everyone is talking like DC is the cream of the league and while they are good, I think its been skewed a bit by starting the season with 2 home games vs awful teams. This situation presents a tough spot for them, travelling cross country to face the best team they have yet.

Its hard to know what numbers will be important in this league but I suspect that over a long enough sample size, the 8 will be more important than the 7 in the XFL so I'm glad I waited out and got the 8.5. Its possible I bought on too early and it goes to 9 or even 10 but that's life.

1* Los Angeles +8.5 -106

Everyone is talking like DC is the cream of the league and while they are good, I think its been skewed a bit by starting the season with 2 home games vs awful teams. This situation presents a tough spot for them, travelling cross country to face the best team they have yet.

Its hard to know what numbers will be important in this league but I suspect that over a long enough sample size, the 8 will be more important than the 7 in the XFL so I'm glad I waited out and got the 8.5. Its possible I bought on too early and it goes to 9 or even 10 but that's life.
I think DC is for real, but I like the points in this one.

Real easy to root for JJ. DC and Houston are really the only teams worth watching.

I really like June. I always knew of him but it wasn't until he coached in Hamilton for a couple years that I realized what a good, genuine human being he is. The guy was always forthright and honest in his pressers and always eager to share info and answer the same questions he's been answering for like 40n years now. But then I also found out that he didn't accept a dime for those 2 seasons and donated his entire salary to charity which probably amounted to $2-300k. Outstanding example of humanity right there. Love the guy.

Results after Week 3

Sides 2-0 +2.00*
Totals 1-0 +1.00*
2H Bets 0-1 -1.15*

Total 3-1 +1.85*

That 2H was a tough beat. In game bets are proving to be tough in the XFL for me. Mainly because the lack of key numbers caused by the different conversion options make it difficult to assess the value in a number quickly enough.

This looks too easy. Something fishy here. Lol

That’s what I thought too. I made a quick news check before I hit it but didn’t see anything. We’ll find out come Sunday I guess but I don’t see any way DC doesn’t close as a fav.

DC looked like they spent a night in Hollywood on Saturday. LA played really well with an NFL QB and a defense that showed up

0.5* LA Wildcats -7.5 -110

Leading 6-3. Johnson opened it up on that drive. I don't see Perez keeping up in this game.

Alright I'll bite...

1* New York +8 -109

Reasoning in the XFL thread.

One more play likely this week but will wait til gameday to get the best number.

0.5* Los Angeles 2H -1.5 +100

LA started putting it together late in the 1H and I doubt they turn it over 3 times in the 2H. Tamps looks like they might lose one half of their rushing duo. LA is stacking the box and daring Cornelius to beat them with his arm. Hes not that good

0.5* Los Angeles 2H -1.5 +100

LA started putting it together late in the 1H and I doubt they turn it over 3 times in the 2H. Tamps looks like they might lose one half of their rushing duo. LA is stacking the box and daring Cornelius to beat them with his arm. Hes not that good
Nice play

Results after Week 5

Sides 5-1 +3.80*
Totals 1-1 +0.07*
Live/2H 2-3 -1.26*

Total 8-5 +2.61*

Decent week going 4-1 after an awful week 4.

Theres one spot I love in week 6. Waiting for openers because I suspect this line will be wrong.

Results after Week 5

Sides 5-1 +3.80*
Totals 1-1 +0.07*
Live/2H 2-3 -1.26*

Total 8-5 +2.61*

Decent week going 4-1 after an awful week 4.

Theres one spot I love in week 6. Waiting for openers because I suspect this line will be wrong.

What game you looking at?

1*/.25* Tampa Bay +3.5/ML -112/+155

1*/.25* Seattle +3/ML -103/+145

Probably an 80% chance these games get cancelled but we'll see.

Back