Hulu's WNBA Degen Special 2017

Hulu

#3DownNation
Welcome back for another exciting season of WNBA action.

I've got my WNBA league pass (aka the best deal in sports television) all set to go. :popcorn:

BOL to all this season.

1* SAN / WAS over 154.5 -110

I'll tag along, although I got 155. I can cross this off my list of things I've never bet on (sadly, the list of things I have bet on is considerably longer and somewhat more embarrassing, LOL).

:beer4:

Guys I've taken a couple of years off from the W but in 5 seasons betting it I have made a combined 22 units on this league so there's money to be made. Only downside is you have to watch womens basketball. Since I have some time on my hands for the next few months, I'm going to try and go a bit deeper this year and make some coin.

Only worry here is San Antonio struggling to score but I can see Washington hitting 100 here if they want. WOuld've taken the Mystics ATS but 16 points is a but much and they could get lazy late as the Liberty did yesterday.

I feel for the folks in San Antonio who are going to have a tough time deciding which game to watch today.:hang:

35 and 37 % in first and on pace...

That is good, right?

*Haven't looked at much wnba in years.

Pace is definitely there. Only scared that it might slow in the 4th is the Mystics running away with it. San Antonio roster is depleted right now and the bench may struggle to score at all.

WNBA games play out a little bit different than NBA games in the case of blowouts from my recollection.

Oh and I think Elena Delle Donne is kinda hot. There I said it.

Thanks gents. Always nice to start off on the plus side.

Imagine if I could be this successful with women in real life. Could be my unit size...

Hugh, I'll see you in the jai alai forum.

0.5*/0.5* Chicago +15.5/+16.5 +108/-110

Gents, laying it on the line here with the Sky tonight. A lot of hype here (such as it is) regarding the Lynx with the line moving from 11.5 to 16.5 . A lot of it surrounds the way they lost the championship the at the buzzer and how they're on a mission this year blah blah. But they are a very experienced team with a ton of veteran players starting this game. They have nothing to prove here and need only get the win. They have a road game against the Liberty on Thursday which will be more of a test and have no need to destroy the Sky. On the other side a lot has been made of the Sky losing Delle Donne but they got a hell of a lot in return and this team will be able to score. Would be nice if they hadn't lost their #1 draft pick Coates to an ankle injury but with their mix of veteran talent, I think they can hang with Lynx here.

And that's the biggest write-up I've ever done for any game ever.

Overall: 3-0 +2.54*

Thanks Sigo. Hope you followed along.

Man 38 turnovers in the CHI/MIN game. Ball was bouncing around like a pinball at times. 4Q was incredibly hard to watch. The Sky have some talent on their roster to be sure but it'll be a while before they gel as a team.

Of note: Minnesota is trying to shoot more 3s this season but after going 3-20 lets see how committed they remain.

Thanks Puffy.

For Wednesday...

1* IND / PHX under 159.5 -110

My numbers put the appropriate total between 151.5 and 159.5. I wish I would've gotten the 161 at open but whatevs. The Mercury have been a run and gun team for some time but that has and is changing. They won't be as bad offensively as they were against Dallas but I don't see them averaging mid-80s, at least early in the season. Indy OTOH is a bit of a mess and will struggle to find scoring. Their first game went over largely due to Seattle''s change in philosophy but I expect the fever to return to their more typical, slow pace here.
I've heard there's another game going on tonight in some other basketball league. I'll get to capping that next.

I expect the game to be in the low 150s so if it had come out at this number I probably wouldn't have played it as it now falls right into the middle of my range. As seasons wear on, lines get tighter and I am more willing to bite on a narrow edge but early on, I just don't have enough data yet so err on the side of caution and only hit numbers that fall on the edge or completely outside my range.

BOL with whatever you decide.

Yup. Love to say it was great defense but in the WNBA more often than not its just offensive ineptitude. Its basketball only an under-bettor would love.

Taurasi looked like she came back to life after being DOA in game 1. Maybe because she just got her new contract done. I think my take on Phoenix has changed as they will continue to run and score. Indiana will still struggle for the time being.

Overall: 4-0 +3.54*

For Friday...this one's a-movin. Get it while its hot.

1* WAS / LA over 158 -110

Taurasi looked like she came back to life after being DOA in game 1. Maybe because she just got her new contract done. I think my take on Phoenix has changed as they will continue to run and score. Indiana will still struggle for the time being.

Diana just got married, she might flourish this season!

I'll check in here occasionally to see if that worked out, you're my only source for WNBA news

Thanks KJ thats an awesome responsibility but I'll try not to let you down.

I've definitely got a finger in the WNBA. Need to work to get a second one in.

Overall: 5-0 +4.04*

For tonight as posted yesterday...

1* WAS / LA over 158 -110

Seeing 163.5 out there now. Love the early season line movement.

Lean to the under in San Antonio tonight but 151.5 is a pretty low number. 153.3 was my floor on that one so unless we see some hefty movement to the over, no play. A 2H bet might be possible there.

Fucking officials suddenly calling everything in the second half. They're gonna kill the 2H under

Overall: 7-0 +5.56*

Better to be lucky than good sometimes. Even the refs couldn't kill that 2H under play. And the Sparks and Mystic easily flew over the total.

Don't really like anything in tonights games. Will be watching for 2H plays.

Gonna take a stab with Indy on their home opener tonight. I think the Sun will be a decent team as the year progresses but their not ready yet. This is what Indy needs to get their first win.

1* Indiana -4.5 -113

I do now. Connecticut playing with a short bench with Thomas in concussion protocol.

0.5* CON / IND 2H under 82.5 -110

For Sunday...

1* Washington +3 -115

Missed the 3.5 at open but I see this game as a pk so there's value. May add on this or the moneyline when it opens at more books.

Overall: 8-1 +4.93*

Conn hit a couple of 3s in the last minute to kill my perfect record. Got the 2H under easily though even with a 12 point final minute.

For today I think I'm just going to ride with the Washington play as posted above. Line down to 2.5 now but I think think there's value there as my sweety Delle Donne ain't gonna let the Mystics lose 2 in a row.

May get involved with a 2H play in the early game cuz, you know...degen and all.

Thoughts...

-So I'm starting to see the fever changing into a higher pace team. Will keep that in mind going forward.
-Over in the MIN/DAL game was too easy but I misread it totally and missed the opportunity.
-Speaking of Dallas, this team will surprise a few people this season.
-Connecticut ditto...both are young and improving
-Danielle Adams is the Shaq of the WNBA but can drain 3s when she's on.

View attachment 42625

Just noticed an error in my record keeping. Should be slightly better than shown. I'll correct later.

Back