Hulu puts his 'full body weight' on the NFL 2018

Hulu

#3DownNation
Been slowly taking some NFL bets over the past couple of week but didn't get around to starting a thread so some of these lines are stale. I'll do better going forward.

I am now down lifetime on the NFL and its a hobby for me because I don't know that I can beat it long-term. My unit size is tiny.

First some season win totals...

1* Miami o6.5 -129
1* Tampa Bay u6.5 -139
1* Indianapolis o6.5 -189
1* Buffalo u6.5 -185

And on to week 1...

1* Baltimore -6 -112
1* BUF / BAL under 41 -108
1* NO / TB under 49.5 -105
2* PIT / CLE under 45.5 -108
1* JAX / NYG u43.5 -105

1* Detroit -6.5 -108
1* LA Rams -3 -105
1* Minnesota -6 -104
2*/0.5* NY Giants +3 / ML -116 / +130

Thanks gents.

One more I forgot in the list above. Stale as all hell but it is what it is. Took this at the same time I took the season win over on Miami...

1* Miami +2 -110

And let me just go on record saying FUCK THE NFL!!!

I don't know why they decided to launch this grand streaming experiment on their Canadian fans but the streaming service DAZN doesn't work worth a shit and I was forced to cancel it midway through last season. Now this year they are finally allowing cable companies to sell us Sunday Ticket again but for whatever reason, my cable company only started taking orders today. I have been on hold for almost an hour now waiting to buy it.

Seriously NFL...what the fuck? Why would you treat your fans this way? As if you haven't already screwed up the game enough with endless rule tinkering, now you make your international fans jump through hoops to buy your product? Absolute insanity

Well that's it, I'm done. After spending nearly 2 hours on the phone, I am finally told that I can't buy Sunday Ticket in my area.

Its 2018 and the NFL has left me with no viable options to choose which games I want to watch. I'm stuck watching whatever 2 games the cable company deigns to give me. 2 years ago I had Sunday Ticket at home and NFL Game Pass when I travelled and life was good. Now, the NFL has left me with nothing. I WANT to pay for their product and they won't take my money.

I've been a football fan my entire life but there comes a point where you simply can't abide being continually fucked over by a business and I reached that point today. Go fuck yourself NFL...I am done.

Back