• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Huge wager for Saturday

oakas

Pretty much a regular
I used to post my plays at the larger forums back in the day, but quit because of all the turds that would piss and moan. I really like this forum. You guys very civil here.

I really like NEW MEXICO STATE -7' on Saturday.

NEW MEXICO STATE
QB Diego Pavia finished 5th among all QB's in FBS for passing yards per completion last year.
4 out of 5 top receivers return.
4 of the top offensive line return.
Have Michigan and TCU transfers at running back.
9 returning starters on offense.
They were 6-2 last 8 games and won a bowl game last year.
Beat Liberty 49-14 at Liberty last year.
They are moving into the CUSA this year.

MASSACHUSETTS
Won only one game last year against an FCS school.
The top College forecast publications have UMASS ranked 133 (out of 133 team)

Good luck everyone.

i like it. gl.

and yes, Idk if they have an age minimum here or what, but most everyone here is civil and adult-ish.

@oakas welcome mate.

In regards to UMASS / New Mexico State, also worth mentioning these two met last year at UMASS and NMS won 23-13.

Pavia went 7-12 with 194 yards and two touchdowns. He also contributed on the ground as well rushing eight times for 56 yards, one being for 48 yards.

Lastly, UMASS with a new QB at the helm with Taisun Phommachanh who's been a backup QB the last our years between Clemson and GT.

@oakas welcome mate.

In regards to UMASS / New Mexico State, also worth mentioning these two met last year at UMASS and NMS won 23-13.

Pavia went 7-12 with 194 yards and two touchdowns. He also contributed on the ground as well rushing eight times for 56 yards, one being for 48 yards.

Lastly, UMASS with a new QB at the helm with Taisun Phommachanh who's been a backup QB the last our years between Clemson and GT.
Pavia only played the 2nd half when New Mexico State out scored umass 13-0

Thanks. I like it too especially at current 6.5. But haven't pulled trigger yet. I haven't seen 1 person on umass all Summer. But line has been moving down from 12. Busting through 7 now.

Does anyone have any idea on why umass has taken so much money?

Thanks. I like it too especially at current 6.5. But haven't pulled trigger yet. I haven't seen 1 person on umass all Summer. But line has been moving down from 12. Busting through 7 now.

Does anyone have any idea on why umass has taken so much money?
The pros like umass. Seen countless people on umass as just a fade of New Mexico State not believing in their great 2nd half run of last year because of who they beat. Umass was part of that.

On offense it starts and ends with pavia. When they didn’t play him they sucked. When he played they were great

This team believes they can win and it’s a fairly big step to be favored at home against FBs competition.

I think they get it done. And it’s umass.

The pros like umass. Seen countless people on umass as just a fade of New Mexico State not believing in their great 2nd half run of last year because of who they beat. Umass was part of that.

On offense it starts and ends with pavia. When they didn’t play him they sucked. When he played they were great

This team believes they can win and it’s a fairly big step to be favored at home against FBs competition.

I think they get it done. And it’s umass.
Thank duck. Makes sense. Usually early football money is pretty sharp but think I'll join you guys. Hopefully it doesn't move down to 3 lol. Thanks

i don't sub to them but they're definitely one of the biggest market movers out there so it's helpful to understand what they're betting. Goes for any market mover for that matter, always good to know the 'why'
Seems like just yesterday edward, Dr Bob and Walters were front and center on these forums, constantly mentioned, especially when they were killing CBB totals (along with our Dr Tim) for a couple years.
My friend who bets sports professionally used to sub to RAS. Says Edward has basically been a coin flip for years now, at least to the closing line vs his line released. But good to know he's still out there. My friend says Dr Bob is too. Thanks

Seems like just yesterday edward, Dr Bob and Walters were front and center on these forums, constantly mentioned, especially when they were killing CBB totals (along with our Dr Tim) for a couple years.
My friend who bets sports professionally used to sub to RAS. Says Edward has basically been a coin flip for years now, at least to the closing line vs his line released. But good to know he's still out there. My friend says Dr Bob is too. Thanks
Don’t these big shots moved the lines to their favor? If so, pretty sure they can hit some middles along the way.

Speaking of middles……..GL to @big_units this year!!!!!

Don’t these big shots moved the lines to their favor? If so, pretty sure they can hit some middles along the way.

Speaking of middles……..GL to @big_units this year!!!!!
Yeah that's what my (our) friend was saying. They may hit 55% on the line they release but are less vs line you actually get. I remember Edward was moving cbb totals 3 or 4 points minutes after release. Sure not so much now in other sports. But i guess still move it some.

Yeah that's what my (our) friend was saying. They may hit 55% on the line they release but are less vs line you actually get. I remember Edward was moving cbb totals 3 or 4 points minutes after release. Sure not so much now in other sports. But i guess still move it some.
Yep….3-4 points is huge…..

I used to post my plays at the larger forums back in the day, but quit because of all the turds that would piss and moan. I really like this forum. You guys very civil here.

I really like NEW MEXICO STATE -7' on Saturday.

NEW MEXICO STATE
QB Diego Pavia finished 5th among all QB's in FBS for passing yards per completion last year.
4 out of 5 top receivers return.
4 of the top offensive line return.
Have Michigan and TCU transfers at running back.
9 returning starters on offense.
They were 6-2 last 8 games and won a bowl game last year.
Beat Liberty 49-14 at Liberty last year.
They are moving into the CUSA this year.

MASSACHUSETTS
Won only one game last year against an FCS school.
The top College forecast publications have UMASS ranked 133 (out of 133 team)

Good luck everyone.
I've posted at a larger forum also and this site so far seems so much better already in just a couple days. I'm glad to be here. Good luck this week.

My friend who bets sports professionally used to sub to RAS. Says Edward has basically been a coin flip for years now, at least to the closing line vs his line released.
RAS going strong and just as good as ever -- they have developed a very effective way to release plays and it is not difficult to get the release number. Given the way lines move after release, is his record against the closing line even relevant?

I haven't actually used his service for 10+ years, but damn there were some great fukkin years with him (just do not have time/energy to really take advantage of the service.....maybe someday I will get the time)

Back