Huge Line Move Bost/Char

Line now Boston -1.5 , at 11 am est you could get Char +9. A guy at another site who I consider a very solid capper of the NBA was all over Char +9, by the time I saw his post line was Bost-6 & I hesitated but said what the hell & took Char +6 looks like a nice spot for middle:smiley_acbe:

There's actually value on Boston here, especially if it continues to fall. The Bobcats are off a b2b and an overachieving win in Toronto. They now have to fly across the border for tonight's game. Boston hasn't played since Wednesday, so these young guys will be well rested. Boston still has a decent roster.

Expected starters:

C - Perkins
PF - Powe
SF - Posey
SG - Tony Allen
PG - Rondo

Doc might even use this as an opportunity to get Cassell some more time maybe at SG alongside Rondo. Sam didn't play on Wednesday.

Also Believe811, I think Gerald Wallace left last night's game and didn't return. If he doesn't play, that will benefit the Celts.

And now it moves pretty fast the other way...

Any news, I am not picking up anything else than the fact that Wallace might not be playing, but that should have been know for a long time now so doubt that it is that. Maybe something else?

The Celtics are starting F James Posey (6.9 ppg), F Leon Powe (7.2 ppg) and G Tony Allen (6.2 ppg) for Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen.

Posey has 14 in 1q. Charlotte so bad wont even cover for the +9 tickets.

Jason Richardson appears to be on the take or James Posey just owns him.

0-4 fg, 0-2 ft, 1 reb, 1 ast

its amazing how much winning is a mentality. If the C's put this team out there last year they would have lost by 20. You really do need to learn how to win.

Back