Huge Bowl Play

• Thread starter Thread starter DrAtomic
  • Start date Start date
dr, this is CTG, not covers. leave tha attention seakin shit there. ur welcome to post here, but again leave tha drama an tha need for attention there.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">If it's true I wish you luck! I wouldn't bet $50k on any game, anything can happen. It would be too depressing to lose, for me anyway.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I am not banned at covers. I posted this play there too. It was my biggest play in 11 months and I wanted to share it.:smiley_acbe:

Dr. A keep on with your bad self. If your betting 50 k on a quater bet..shouldnt you have a nicer bed?

My bed of 100 dollar bills is not complete yet. I spent 1400 bucks on that bed jerk off.

Sorry Calex24 I know you still live with your parents and sleep in bunk bed with your older brother, but when your a big boy you have to buy your own shit. Good box spring and Top of the line King size Pillow top matress alone cost 1000 bucks. Stay tuned maybe I can win you 20 bucks today kid.

This guy was my favorite poster over at covers :wacka wacka:

Glad hes banging out winners over here :shake:

Back