Huge Baseball Winner June 17 2007.

• Thread starter Thread starter DrAtomic
  • Start date Start date
D

DrAtomic

Astros team total over 4 -118.

Astros hit lefthander pitching .300 at home. Washburn is a god awful bum with a fastball around 84. If he was not lefthanded he would not be in the majors. 2.23 whip with a 6.91 era his last 3. I say we cash by the 4th inning. :cheers:

I also played the Astros -1.5 +145 for 5 units.

The team total over 4 -118 is for 20 units.

those are sef. some strong numbers atomic......cant find any reason to argue it, best of luck

everytime i bet the stros with Oswalt pitchin they never get the run support needed but today im hopin my luck changes... good luck on these im with you 2 outta 3

too easy huh? grats

Its Never Too easy. The real challange is to keep winning day in day out. I have started to pick and choose my spots. I still bet everyday, but I feel like if your gonna post something on a public forum that you owe it to the people who respect you to give them a winner. That is why you see me melt down at some of the other sites when people post bullshit and make 1000's follow them. I know some of you really hate me but all I wanna do is win. Just like when Dale Jr said all I wanna do is race daddy. All I wanna do is pick winners daddy.

Back