HSBC Champions

TheLaw4

Pretty much a regular
Actually spent some decent time looking at this one, which I don't always do across the pond. Decided to make three plays for the week.

Thongchai Jaidee -134 over Matteo Manassero (134 for 100)
Tommy Fleetwood +106 over George Coetzee (100 for 106
Paul Casey +135 over Luke Donald (50 for 67.50)

Anyone else making plays this week?

got a late start. not even sure if they have teed off yet. looking thru google news and twitter now for any tidbits. GL

Wow Dustin went off last night. Hopefully he comes back to the field some to make an interesting weekend

I was leaning Rose over Phil but backed off when Phil seemed to have worked things out.. tbh i didnt have the time to cap so i didnt force anything.

jesus dustin looks bored and is gonna let everyone back in

good for him

Well looks like ill regret not backing Justin. Some crazy scorecards today including Kaymer shooting 10 under and parring 2 par 5s.

Good to see Rory rounding into form. It's a shame Tiger didnt play this week, even though he was in China.

Yeah that caught my eye as well. Not sure Ill play it though.

I'm disappointed with the match ups in the McGladrey this week; just not many offered. Only interest might be Webb over Kuch but doubtful I play that either.

Might just take the week off as well.

Read through some more info and came up with a play.

Andrew Svoboda -135 over Blake Adams ($101.25/75)
-This is more or less an injury fade of Adams. He had hip surgery back in January, made his debut at Frys a few weeks back and MC. He was scheduled to play the following week at Shriners but WD before it started. Svoboda has been in pretty good form past few months, including two wins on web.com tour and a T15 a few weeks ago at Shriners.

Spoke too soon. Going to try and expand my range this year and bet other tours. Adding a play in Turkish Airlines Open.

Ross Fisher -125 over Felipe Aguilar ($62.50/50)
-This line seems 20-25 cents short. Fisher has been in great form with 4 top 10s in his last six events. His putter can be shaky, but the course is supposed to play pretty short this week and he is great at GIR.

Back