How would you play this

wizardofodd

Resident Newlywed
Local book.

Game today: Pacers-1.5 at Atlanta ML +105

They still have the series prices up
Atlanta -190
Pacers +160

$500 cap on the series price. How can I max the profits here?

the way i see it...i'm getting pacers +160 tonight . If they win tonight, bet Atlanta ML game 7 and take a profit

You can do that but you're assuming Indy wins tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if ATL blows them out tonight. Close out game, at home. They don't want to go back to Indy for an elimination game. They want to close this out tonight.

Besides, Indy has looked like absolute dog shit. ATL looks like the 1 seed and Indy the 8 seed. But honestly, it's not like Indy just all of a sudden collapsed. They've been shit the last 2 months of the season.

thanks. still havnt pulled the trigger cause of indy concerns..especially Hibbert...what the hell is wrong with the guy?

I think you take Pacers +160 and take your chances...

Atlanta is a fucking horrendous team... First time in sports history that someone gets the opportunity to get + money for a 1/2 seed to win two must win games without sustaining any serious injury against an opponent who finished the regular season seriously under .500 lol

Atlanta is a fucking horrendous team... First time in sports history that someone gets the opportunity to get + money for a 1/2 seed to win two must win games without sustaining any serious injury against an opponent who finished the regular season seriously under .500 lol

my original thoughts

I think there are better bets WIZ. I agree with both Ivy and Cog, lol. Who the hell knows. The team looks shot. Game 5 body language was so bad. Vogel was in shock. Hibbert sucks, Hill sucks, Stephenson is retarded. Are they going to play Copeland tonight? It is bizarere.

That speaks for itself.

Books basically telling you how shit the Pacers actually are.

oh yeah, for sure...
pacers are horrendous...

i just cant say that they lose in a 7 game series to that freaking team just yet

Back