How to watch NBA games from your PC...*FOR FREE!*

Capt. Slap

1st year apprentice of Sammy
Alright, I talked about this on the in-game thread in the NCAA forum, and figured I'd post it here as I'm sure some of you would like to watch certain games from your home computer.

Now, installing these programs does not necessarily mean you will get EVERY game, but you will get a handful of them...and not just NBA, but NCAA as well

So here it is, a step by step process brought to you by your daddy, Captain Slap A Hoe

Step 1:
Go to www.google.com and type into the search box TVU Player

43hwzl3.jpg

Step 2:
Ok, now obviously you click on that link and bring up the website. You are going to click on the LARGE RED DOWNLOAD symbol (yes I'm making this post fool-proof lol). Then it will bring you to this webpage, and you want to click on the link that I pointed the large red arrow to. It will then bring up the message box that you will see in the picture.

30074hd.jpg

Step 3:
Ok, now that you have downloaded your TVU Player you are going to open up the file and go through the installation process. If you cannot figure out how to install the player then I'm not sure what to tell you. PM me or something, but I really don't see anyone having a problem with this. Then you will finish the installation and open up the TVU Player, as seen in the picture below...

3z8oetk.jpg

Step 4: Ok, so you have your list of TV Channels/Stations on the left. Obviously you can go through these and see if there is anything you want to watch and yada yada. However, to get to the NBA games, you have to go to the following website, found here;

http://myp2p.eu/NBA.htm

You will then arrive at this site,

2j3jmh2.jpg

You obviously then want to scroll down to the list of NBA games and NCAA games they will be showing that day...as seen here,

4i3gej8.jpg

Now to watch these games, you just click on the PLAY button on the ones under TVU Player. As you can see, not every game can be watched on the TVU Player...but most can...

It will then launch the TVU Player and find the appropriate channel and begin to load. It make take up to a minute to load, and you might have to click on the REFRESH button on the TVU Player to get it to work. Your game will be about 30 seconds behind the ACTUAL telecast, but who cares, you get to watch the game for free. Just sit back, relax and shut off all those ESPN and CBS Sportsline websites.

Hope this works for all, I know I use it ALL the time.

If you have any questions, leave them here and I'll address them later.

:cheers:

And once again, THIS IS THE LINK YOU USE TO FIND THE NBA/NCAA SCHEDULES!!!

http://myp2p.eu/NBA.htm

yipeeeeeeee

i used this during nfl season to watchhe other games, didnt know it for hoops

thanks bro

^^^ Yeah, it's great...I only wish I had known about it earlier!

Anyways, as an FYI tomorrow you can watch the following games on your TVU Player...

February 14th, 2007...this is for those of you that won't be getting laid on Valentines Day :an_roll_laugh:

New Jersey Nets @ Toronto Raptors - 7 PM Eastern

San Antonio Spurs @ Detroit Pistons - 7:30 PM Eastern (many people on CTG will love this one ;) )

Denver Nuggets @ Minnesota Timberwolves - 8 PM Eastern

Duke @ Boston College - 7:30 PM Eastern

L.A. Lakers @ Golden State Warriors - 10:30 PM Eastern

My woman is 3,000 miles away

:smiley_abve:

Therefore, I will join you Fondy....see ya in the in-game thread!

:cheers:

Can you watch NCAA bball, MLB, and other non-sports channels on this as well ?

Any spyware, or problems with downloading this ?

how the fuck does this work. i downloaded the program, installed opened and everything, but entire left side of TVU Player is blank. i then go to the website for the games and click and nothing happends. hmm, i'm pretty computer savy when it comes to this shit but ???????

how the fuck does this work. i downloaded the program, installed opened and everything, but entire left side of TVU Player is blank. i then go to the website for the games and click and nothing happends. hmm, i'm pretty computer savy when it comes to this shit but ???????

Sounds like your player is having trouble loading up ANY channels. Actually..go above that left side and make sure you click the ALL CHANNELS button...you could be on the "my favorites", of which you have none.

Doesn't work for the Knicks game tonite like it promised :down:

Time to time their server screws up and you will not see the channels for some hrs.

Yeah, there are other players out there but I find this one the easiest

I'm still not sure whats up with your player STEED...Seabass might have hit the nail on the head...

However, if it doesn't work after you try that, just uninstall it and reinstall.

Some people have said that sometimes games on NBA TV don't come in on the TVU Player, you might see a thing that says TRICK on the webpage with the links to all the games, click that and there is a walkthrough.

Also, an alternative if you want to pay is to go to www.streamtvnow.com , it's 6 bucks a month...or like 10 for 3 months? Something like that...

They show most NBA games if memory serves me correct...most Laker ones too...but don't take my word for it I haven't used it in awhile

How would you go about getting different stations? Any sites that you or anyone could list.

I read someone watched football on it.

i use streamtv for wrestling and boxing ppv its good for that, basket is up and down sometimes they have many games and other days non. They do show all NFL games.

^^^ I'm not 100% sure, I just saw it there the day I made the post lol

It's probably up every now and then, since I'm assuming someone has to be streaming it from their computer/home at the time its running?

When I look at this page http://myp2p.eu/NBA.htm I can see there are written some games broadcasted on CSTV and NESN but looking at my TVU player I can´t see neither of these two stations.What should I do to be able to watch them?Do the stations appeared and disappeared irregulary and accidently?

^^^ What you gotta do is just CLICK on the button, and it should launch the TVU Player externally...

I think thats want you mean, I could be wrong but hopefully that helps

Aight,thanks, I didn´t know it also works this way.Anyway, CSTV didn´t turn on so based on the fact that NESN hadn´t been on my TVU player before, I suppose that by the gametime CSTV will have been on too.

Hmmm..dunno why it wouldn't still be working for the playoffs, but I haven't tried

Could be cause its the playoffs though, not sure

I'll see if anyone knows on a dif. msg board

aplous, you might have to click on the install bittorrent client link.

It should be above where you click Softpedia Secure Download.

Back