• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

How should I hedge this…

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
So I have a total of 5 teasers and parlays open that all have Detroit pk as the last part. They are all for my usual 1 unit betting size. How would you all recommend hedging in this case, if at all?

So you‘ve wagered 5 units. How many units do you stand to gain if Lions win? I think we need to know that. And the percentage of that that you wager on Raiders ML will come down to your personal comfort level with risk, but happy to share my input as well.

So you‘ve wagered 5 units. How many units do you stand to gain if Lions win? I think we need to know that. And the percentage of that that you wager on Raiders ML will come down to your personal comfort level with risk, but happy to share my input as well.
They are all at -120 juice. So to win approximately 4 units I believe if my math is correct

Pretty high comfort level with risk in this situation

They are all at -120 juice. So to win approximately 4 units I believe if my math is correct

Pretty high comfort level with risk in this situation

Unless you hurting for the money (which I totally understand). Let that shit ride baby! I freaking hate hedging, even when I’m getting crazy odds! Feel like I’m giving those pricks money back!! Obviously it has stung me a few times getting nothing but I think long term I’ve made more not hedging, or it close at least. Yesterday I ended up with a nothing tiny bet that paid a real nice chunk on 5 backs to score td and 2 qbs over 1.5 passing. All that I had left after the early games was Burrow ov 1.5, wouida killied me had he lost but I let it ride and got all the monies!!!! Lions winning this game, don’t give them back a penny!!

my theory on this is obviously you liked the play to begin with, unless something has happened to sway you I say roll with your instinct that got you all the winners to get you into this spot!!!

Personally, I would put a few bills on the Raiders +7.5 and you can win it all.

Yea this different than hedging. I’m all for middles! Im so greedy I would prob parlay raiders +7.5 with the baseball game! Lol

Back